PDA

View Full Version : Trucking Earns Its Stripes From The Marine Corps

thedrifter
02-24-03, 06:26 AM
On Aug. 28 ATA pitched an image program to its members asking them to donate trailers that the Marine Corps could wrap with its distinctive images and become mobile billboards for the service. The goals was 1,000 trailers and within a month 2,200 trailers were volunteered. Among the first carriers to enlist in the program were Givens Trucking Co. in Chesapeake, Va. and Farruggio's Express Inc. in Bristol, Pa. Below are photos of the Marine wraps being installed at both companies.

http://www.truckline.com/insideata/press/100702_photos.html

Sempers,

Roger

SHOOTER1
02-24-03, 08:56 PM
Roger, ask them if they need pickups, I have 2002 Dodge Ram 4x4 fourdoor they can put that on, Its already Marine Green, Id even pull off some of the Marine stickers so they could put it on, Id love to have it if they do.

NEWB
02-25-03, 12:47 AM
I would love to have my trailer done up in Marine Corps motiff. However, I drive a fuel tanker and I would be afraid some one with an attituted against the Corps would take a pot shot at it and then the only thing their there would be left would be a scorched spot on the interstate. LOL. Oh course, there might be just a few return rounds headed there way prior to the explosion.

faris4life
02-25-03, 01:04 AM
Those trucks kick *** haven't seen any around my part but I'd love too

Jim
02-25-03, 05:13 AM
Saw some as we headed home for Christmas. They have logos on all four sides. Only problem I could see was that I almost drove off the road while trying to see the back, it was in the eastbound lanes and I was westbound. Guess I'm not multi-tasked qualified any more.