PDA

View Full Version : Obama fundraising rivals Clinton

jetdawgg
04-04-07, 10:18 AM
http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/politics/chi-070404obama-money,0,7560926.story?coll=chi-newsbreaking-hed <br />
<br />
By John McCormick and Mike Dorning <br />
Tribune staff reporters <br />
Published April 4, 2007,...

jinelson
04-04-07, 10:54 AM
The Islamofacist oil mulahs have lots of American bucks to get one of their own elected President and aid the democratic majority to defeat America from within!

Jim

yellowwing
04-04-07, 11:36 AM
Pretty good political move for Obama to wait a day after everyone else's disclosures to announce this stunner!

Now this is what the newies will be rehashing until the next round of grist.

jetdawgg
04-04-07, 11:47 AM
Pretty good political move for Obama to wait a day after everyone else's disclosures to announce this stunner!

Now this is what the newies will be rehashing until the next round of grist.

Obama is a sharp cat

drumcorpssnare
04-04-07, 12:30 PM
Obama doesn't give me the "warm fuzzies" only because of his radical Islamic schooling. But he's a much better choice than that "two-legged semen retriever" Hildabeast!:evilgrin:
drumcorpssnare:usmc:

jetdawgg
04-04-07, 12:31 PM
Obama doesn't give me the "warm fuzzies" only because of his radical Islamic schooling. But he's a much better choice than that "two-legged semen retriever" Hildabeast!:evilgrin:

That story was a lie planted by FOX

USMCmailman
04-04-07, 12:34 PM
I Say Lets All Vote For Condy Rice! I Think She Would Be The Best Commander In Chief Of Anyone Running !!!!!!!;) :yes:

yellowwing
04-04-07, 12:35 PM
The Islamic schooling rumor has been debunked. Then the Neocons tried to pin the rumor on Hillary. Folks quickly learned the truth that it was a Neocon blogger that started the false rumor.

jetdawgg
04-04-07, 12:45 PM
I Say Lets All Vote For Condy Rice! I Think She Would Be The Best Commander In Chief Of Anyone Running !!!!!!!;) :yes:

She runs very well from answering questions....:flag:

USMCmailman
04-04-07, 01:02 PM
O.K. jetdawgg, who do you like ?:D

jetdawgg
04-04-07, 01:11 PM
O.K. jetdawgg, who do you like ?:D

I contributed to Obama

MOUNTAINWILLIAM
04-04-07, 07:40 PM
Here's a bumper sticker slogan for Obama - BO08(boob).