PDA

View Full Version : StopRosie.com Online petition to get Rosie off the Air

thedrifter
04-04-07, 09:40 AM
StopRosie.com Online petition to get Rosie off the Air

Our Mission: is to influence current and prospective viewers of The View to not watch the program until Rosie O'Donnell is replaced.

Our Reason: for calling this boycott is to raise awareness of the anti-American rhetoric being displayed in the mainstream media today. We aim to show Disney-ABC (and all other media outlets) that we, as American citizens, will not tolerate an anti-American individual occupying national airtime.

Our Method: comes in the form of an online petition. We ask for your support in signing this petition, proving to Disney-ABC that they are losing a significant portion of consumers.

www.stoprosie.com

thedrifter
04-04-07, 09:41 AM
Tokyo Rosie
By Investor's Business Daily
Investor's Business Daily | April 4, 2007

Crackpot 9/11 conspiracy theories are usually deemed beneath the dignity of network television. With Rosie O'Donnell now promoting the fringe, how embarrassed are ABC and Barbara Walters willing to be?

Since joining ABC's all-female talk show "The View" last year, comedienne and film star O'Donnell has exchanged insults with Donald Trump, and been labeled a bigot by Catholic League president William Donohue for what he called her "relentless and profoundly ignorant attacks on the Catholic Church and its teachings." According to O'Donnell "radical Christianity is just as threatening as radical Islam."

Famed interviewer Walters, co-host and co-owner of "The View," and ABC might tolerate that kind of controversy. But will they accept her promotion of 9/11 conspiracy schemes? Last week, O'Donnell said the collapse of the 7 World Trade Center building "defies physics" because "it is impossible for a building to fall the way it fell without explosives being involved."

In a post on her Web site, she ranted last month about how 7 WTC "contained offices of the FBI, Department of Defense, IRS (which contained prodigious amounts of corporate tax fraud, including Enron's), U.S. Secret Service, Securities & Exchange Commission (with more stock fraud records), and Citibank's Salomon Smith Barney, the mayor's office of emergency management and many other financial institutions," not to mention "the U.S. Secret Service's largest field office with more than 200 employees."

In recent days, O'Donnell suggested on "The View" that Iran's capture of British seamen could be a plot by Britain and the U.S. to start a war with Iran. "Have governments ever faked incidents or incited incidents in order to get them into wars?" she asked.

O'Donnell smoothly transformed herself from history expert to a virtuoso in philosophy Thursday when a guest called the phrase "war on terror" propaganda. "Exactly," O'Donnell exclaimed, because the phrase "makes people into evil and good."

Reputable sources such as Popular Mechanics' "Debunking 9/11 Myths" report and last year's 10,000-page National Institute of Standards and Technology report have thoroughly debunked the 9/11 conspiracy crowd. While O'Donnell has a look at the facts they've assembled, she might also want to glance at her ABC contract — and get prepared to pull the cord on her golden parachute.

Ellie

drumcorpssnare
04-04-07, 12:14 PM
She needs to stuff her pie-hole full of horse kok and shut the fuk up!!:evilgrin:
drumcorpssnare:usmc:

JinxJr
04-04-07, 12:45 PM
... O'Donnell said the collapse of the 7 World Trade Center building "defies physics" because "it is impossible for a building to fall the way it fell without explosives being involved."

As an architectural engineer and explosives expert you think she could blow a few pounds off that frame she lives in. I think (sometimes)... that she has a severe comprehension problem; what she sees (and babbles about) has absolutely no resemblance to reality.

JinxJr
04-04-07, 12:47 PM
Her Soul Mate has been identified . . .

http://www.leatherneck.com/forums/showthread.php?t=44011

MOUNTAINWILLIAM
04-04-07, 07:36 PM
Well now, I believe that Rosie needs to stay on the view to allow the whole world to see how a bitter dyke thinks and acts. As for the view, Leno qouted a "study" that said the highest suicide rate among males occurred between the hours of 1100 and 1200 during the week, the reason stated was "that was when the View was on."
Another critique came when the Pope declared that Hell existed and presented a "clip" showing the environs and occupants of Hell - The set of the View with all the "girls."

There are any number of other negative comments about this idiotic show that needs no further comment from me.

Get-Er-Done

bobdon
04-04-07, 08:00 PM
I don't know if you all have checked out the stop rosie thing....Alot of shams on there, like, G.W.Bush, William Jefferson Clinton, etc. So it is far from a scientific, but funny none the less...maybe someone will pay attention, hopefrully the one who put this crap on the air....S/F Bob

semperfiman
04-04-07, 09:33 PM
after rosie o dykie and star the slob jones its amazing the view is still on the air im glad my remote works

ZSKI
04-05-07, 03:15 AM
Unfortunately she has the right to speak her mind, isn't it a kick in the ass she is using it to put done the troops giving it to her

killerinstinct
04-05-07, 08:14 AM
personally i dont think any man should watch the view. I had to once ONCE and it was horrible while waiting for the oil to change they had it on the view.. i grabbed the remote and found it was the only channel they had....

I lost half my sperm due to that exposure but i am finally fully operational.

jetdawgg
04-05-07, 09:45 AM
I am no fan of Rosie, but how about looking into her claims and then coming back with a more educated reasoning? :usmc:

drumcorpssnare
04-05-07, 10:18 AM
jetdawgg- I'm no fan of syphillis, but if I researched it, it wouldn't mean I'd want to catch it!:D

A drooling, brain-dead quadriplegic can utter more sensible things than Tokyo Rosie!:evilgrin:

jetdawgg
04-05-07, 10:47 AM
jetdawgg- I'm no fan of syphillis, but if I researched it, it wouldn't mean I'd want to catch it!:D

A drooling, brain-dead quadriplegic can utter more sensible things than Tokyo Rosie!:evilgrin:

The thing is that they found a cure for syphillis thru what RESEARCH. I think that it is fair to investigate what she is claiming. If she turns out to be the loudmouth woman that she appears to be we can then ask her off the air.

She does deserve a fair review. You and I may not be the one to do that work.

Also I found this on the web today:

http://keeprosie.com/

I don't know if it is a joke or what. It is hard to tell sometimes with the web.

thedrifter
04-05-07, 02:50 PM
By Popular Demand… Rosie Sponsor List

Posted By Bobby Eberle On April 5, 2007 at 7:10 am

The petition, launched yesterday, to remove Rosie O’Donnell from “The View” is doing great! People are fed up and want to take action. Throughout the day, many readers asked for a list of sponsors, and we now have it. Perhaps ABC will listen if the sponsors start feeling the heat.

GOPUSA subscribers are a smart bunch, and I appreciate the e-mails received yesterday. As readers noted, petitioning ABC to remove Rosie O’Donnell is a good effort, and we should definitely keep pursuing it. In addition, contacting sponsors of ABC’s “The View” and letting them know that we will not use their products or services as long as they continue sponsoring O’Donnell’s rants is another powerful tool.

Here is a list of sponsors of “The View.” Please contact them as well as signing GOPUSA’s petition.

Sponsors of ABC’s “The View”
All Detergent
BAM Power Cleaner
Best Foods Mayonnaise
Bush’s Baked Beans
Claritin-D
Clorox
Cottonelle Toilet Tissue
Crest Whitening Rinse
Disney
Dove Ice Cream
Excedrin
Head & Shoulders Shampoo
Honey Bunches of Oats
Humira
I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter
Janome Sewing Machines
Loestrin 24
M&M’s
Marshall’s
Miracle-Gro
Pepto Bismol
Pier 1 Imports
Pillsbury Toaster Strudel
Reach One Ultimate Clean Toothbrush
Scrubbing Bubbles
Sears
Singulair (Merck - none found)
Stainmaster Carpet
Stanley Steemer
T.J. Maxx
Tide Laundry Detergent
Vaseline Intensive Rescue Body Lotion
Woolite
Zyrtec (Pfizer)

Ellie

drumcorpssnare
04-05-07, 03:16 PM
Fat pig Rosie uses all of her sponsors' cleaning products, soaps, bleaches, etc., in tandem with the Stanley Steemer to clean her filthy gash!:sick:

OLE SARG
04-05-07, 04:33 PM
rosie is a wacked out dumbass and everything that comes out of her piehole is BS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Who could take a 350 pound dyke seriously???????????

SEMPER FI,

Phantom Winger
04-05-07, 06:10 PM
I think that it is fair to investigate what she is claiming. If she turns out to be the loudmouth woman that she appears to be we can then ask her off the air.

She does deserve a fair review. You and I may not be the one to do that work.

What part of "Reputable sources such as Popular Mechanics' "Debunking 9/11 Myths" report and last year's 10,000-page National Institute of Standards and Technology report have thoroughly debunked the 9/11 conspiracy crowd. " are you having trouble with?

What review does she merit? When did pandering conspiracy theories deserve serious dialog? What next, Jerry Springer hosting debates for presidential candidates? Folks should take a step back and evaluate the mouthpiece before buying into such mindless a diatribe. Fortunately, many people do...
:confused: