PDA

View Full Version : Four Years of Remarkable American Achievements in Iraq

jetdawgg
03-28-07, 11:14 AM
Swans - March 26, 2007) Keeping in mind that Iraq did not attack the USA in the first place (and never has);

Keeping in mind that Iraq had no Weapons of Mass Destruction;
Keeping in mind that Iraq had no nuclear weapons program, and no mushroom cloud was ever likely to explode over New York City from an Iraqi non-existent nuclear device;

Keeping in mind that Iraq had no biological weapons, including but not limited to anthrax, and no missiles to deliver whatever they did not have to American shores;

Keeping in mind that the Iraqi regime was a resolute opponent of the al Qaeda ideology and had no proven relationship with the al Qaeda network;

Keeping in mind that the Iraqi regime had nothing to do with 9/11 -- nothing;

Keeping in mind that the UN WMD inspection system was working;

Keeping in mind that according to Colin Powell and Condoleezza Rice, the Iraqi regime was pretty much boxed in -- that is, until the US administration decided otherwise and both Powell and Rice joined the hunt;

Then we are privileged to bring you some of the remarkable achievements that the American invasion and occupation of Iraq have occasioned in the past four years, or some 1,640 days -- a record every American should be proud of and delighted by:

http://www.swans.com/library/art13/ga227.html

drumcorpssnare
03-28-07, 11:27 AM
As far as I'm concerned, Messr. Gilles d'Aymery can take two "tough $hit pills", and call me in the morning!:evilgrin:
drumcorpssnare:usmc:

jetdawgg
03-28-07, 11:52 AM
As far as I'm concerned, Messr. Gilles d'Aymery can take two "tough $hit pills", and call me in the morning!:evilgrin:
drumcorpssnare:usmc:

On 4,100-year-old walls, Marines spray-painted their "semper fi" motto

Gotta love the Corps:flag:

rktect3j
03-28-07, 11:59 AM
Shouldn't you be filling out your profile?

JinxJr
03-28-07, 12:08 PM
Finger-pointing, narrow-minded French Liberal with blinders on. This garbage isn't objective, it's anti-American rhetoric. Sometimes ya just gotta be sorry you saved some peoples a$$es. I'll bet he didn't do a piece on the way we left Paris.

jryanjack
03-28-07, 12:13 PM
I'll bet he didn't do a piece on the way we left Paris.

If he did it would probably slam us for taking too long to liberate it!

rktect3j
03-28-07, 12:22 PM
Gotta love the Corps:flag:

On 4,100-year-old walls, Marines spray-painted their "semper fi" motto

1st. You can't please any liberal any of the time.
2nd. Got a picture?
3rd. Have you been introduced to 10th?

drumcorpssnare
03-28-07, 12:56 PM
jetdawgg- Those &quot;poor Iraqis&quot; are lucky I wasn't in charge! I woulda pulled a 'Genghis Khan' on their a$$e$. <br />
In 1220, in the city of Nishapur, Genghis ordered every man, woman, child, cow, horse,...

rktect3j
03-28-07, 12:58 PM
YES. Now THAT is what I'm talkin bout. <br />
<br />
When you running for president?:yes:

jetdawgg
03-28-07, 01:01 PM
I am a &quot;no prisoners&quot; Jarhead. I also disagree with our current policy in the MENA. This f@cking war should have been over years ago.