PDA

View Full Version : Barkeep!

Shaffer
06-20-02, 11:00 AM
Gary,

:cool:

I really need a drink about now. I would like a Yuengling Lager and a shot of Jack!

Feels good to be home bro.

Semper Fi,

Jerry

SGT T
06-20-02, 11:03 AM
GET SCHAFFER'S BEER ON MY TAB FOR THE NEXT TWO WEEKS...WITH ALL THE WORK HE DID ON THIS SITE HE DESERVES IT AND SO DOES HIS CREW......

IT IS SO NICE TO BE BACK

SERGEANTS RUN THE CORPS, DONT TELL THE COMMANDANT

Gary
06-20-02, 11:15 AM
But to tell the truth all drinks are on the house till the end of the week :) , here ya go hands them their drinks, I'm gonna hook with Roger this afternoon and have us a good old fashioned BBQ with all the fixins :) nice job you done on the site Jerry :)

Shaffer
06-20-02, 11:26 AM
Drinks are on the house and me without a latter...what will I do?

Actually Gary that may be a big mistake...If the drinks are free I will never leave. But I may as well enjoy it, so line me up about 10 shots of tequeila for me and my friends POR FAVOR!

Semper Fi!

Jerry
:cool:

CAS3
06-20-02, 11:29 AM
Jerry, Did you just make a short joke and crack on yourself!!!

I put a suggestion in the box...

LOWER THE BAR!

You could always go in the pool and drink.
No one can tell "size" in there!!!:D

SGT T
06-20-02, 11:37 AM
WHERE ARE ALL THOSE PRETTY BAR MAIDS THAT WORKED HERE BEFORE WE REMODLED:D

CAN ANYBODY SEE THE ATTACHMENTS I POST

thedrifter
06-20-02, 12:29 PM
Hey Guys,

Its great to see everyone......

Sgt T, .......Long time Bro...........How the Hell are you........
No I don't see your pic.......There is a problem and it is getting worked on..........

Yes we all need to see the barmaids back...........We will hope soon.............I have been trying........

Gary you better slide down a cold one for now....I think I can take a minute to rest a bit....;) :D

Sits down.......Hey Cook pass the donuts............

Sempers,

Roger

SGT T
06-20-02, 12:35 PM
BEEN GREAT BUDDY JUST BEEN DOING AT LOT OF PREPERATION FOR D.I. SCHOOL...NOT AN EASY SCHOOL TO PREPARE FOR...GLAD TO SEE YOU AGAIN....

GARY ANOTHER SHOT OF JACK FOR ME PLEASE

mpwildes
07-01-02, 11:35 PM
Just as long as the bartender can hook me up with a shot called "liquid Cocaine" A round of drinks for the house especially a few for sixguns.

CAS3
07-02-02, 10:07 AM
Do you have any clue how a WM winds up in another state with a stranger....

LIQUID COCAINE!!!

SGT T
07-02-02, 10:09 AM
A PERSONAL PROBLEM....LMAO ONLY YOU CAS

Arty101
07-02-02, 06:19 PM
... A shot & a beer, all around!

"To our independence, our men & women in uniform, The United States Marine Corps!"

mpwildes
07-02-02, 06:24 PM
Sound like liquid cocaine is your shot of choice. Or was or something. Lets hear about that one.

tun75
07-15-02, 06:50 PM
I'll grab a Corona with a lime...... Oh how good it taste after a long day.
S/F
Bill

thedrifter
07-15-02, 07:02 PM
Welcome Tun75;

Slides down a Corona....walks to the back and slices a lime....
Here you go.......

Understand, I like to relax after a long day.....but for some reason the barkeeper, thinks he owns this place and is always disappearing around here........LOL

There are hoagies made if you would like one and we do have our barmaids that will fix that right up for you.....

Just watch out for Chesty our dog....Gary has him trained to drink our beer.......and when sees you put down the bottle he will go after it........

Sempers,

Roger

mpwildes
07-16-02, 08:35 PM
nothing better than the 64 oz heiniken beer I had in Hungary or the 48oz ones at Dicks restaruant in San Antonio, TX. Those were some good times