PDA

View Full Version : Rosie O'Donnell: British Hostages a Plot to Start War With Iran

thedrifter
03-27-07, 09:45 AM
Rosie O'Donnell: British Hostages a Plot to Start War With Iran
By Jo Anne Way
Mar 27, 2007

Loudmouthed gabber Rosie O'Donnell was welcomed by the September 11th conspiracy theorists when she jumped on the 'blame America for 9/11' bandwagon earlier this month. Now the civics challenged talk show host from ABC's 'the View' believes that what amounts to the kidnapping of British Sailors and Marines by Iran is a conspiracy and a plot to start a war with Iran by Britain. Rosie sides with the Iranian explanation of how the British sailors were captured, as her American hatred has apparently spread to Britain as well.

This is her quote: "But interesting with the British sailors, there were fifteen British sailors and Marines who apparently went into Iranian waters and they were seized by the Iranians. And I have one thing to say: Gulf of Tonkin, Google it. Okay.", in Iranian territory.

Britain's Defense Ministry said they were seized in the Shatt al-Arab, a waterway flowing into the Persian Gulf that marks the border between Iran and Iraq. But the dividing line in the waterway, known in Iran as the Arvand river, has long been disputed. But don't worry, Rosie sides with Iran's explanation.

ROSIE O’DONNELL: But interesting with the British sailors, there were 15 British sailors and Marines who apparently went into Iranian waters and they were seized by the Iranians. And I have one thing to say: Gulf of Tonkin, Google it. Okay.

JOY BEHAR (Rosie's lapdog on the show): Some other time. Some other time.

O’DONNELL: Well, you know...

BARBARA WALTERS: It could be a decision making time. It's a very difficult situation. It's at the United Nations. It’s being examined now. Should there be sanctions? Militarily, we certainly don't seem to be in the position to do something militarily. But it is a decision making time.

O’DONNELL: Yes, but it’s very interesting too that, you know, these guys, they went into the water by mistake right at a time when British and American, you know, they're two, they’re pretty much our biggest ally and we're considering whether or not we should go into war with Iran.

BEHAR: But the U.N. was about to sanction them, also have an embargo against Iran. And the, and the timing [unintelligible] so they distracted the whole world with this.

ELISABETH HASSELBECK: Right and they may be about to expel the inspectors right now, too, which could be considered [unintelligible]

O’DONNELL: Right or it could be just the Gulf of Tonkin, which you should all Google.

Even Rush Limbaugh has chimed in on the ignorance that is defined as Rosie O'Donnell. A lot of people say, "I can't believe Barbara Walters is putting up with this. I can't believe Barbara Walters lets her stay." I think Barbara Walters has lost control of the show. It's supposedly her show and so forth, but, look, folks, it's this simple. When you have a major network like ABC television that has this kind of show on with this host, and this is by no means the first utterance of sheer insanity.

If you don't do anything about it, you must want it to air. You must want this kind of stuff of your network. That's the way to look at this. To sit here and say, "I can't believe they're not doing anything about it." Of course they're not doing anything about it! This is why she's there. Learn it. Love it. Live it. Whatever. Get used to it."

I'm not a big Rush Limbaugh fan but he absolutely nails it. Siding with Iran over Britain is a badge of honor for this group, Babs included.

Here's the transcript per Newsbusters:

newsbusters.org/node/11646

Ellie

drumcorpssnare
03-27-07, 10:16 AM
Rosie is a fat pig, bull-dyke with a battleship mouth and a row boat a$$!!!
I wouldn't pi$$ up her a$$ if her guts were on fire!!!
...and I mean that, in the nicest way!
drumcorpssnare:usmc:

thedrifter
03-27-07, 10:20 AM

Remind me not to go on Your bad list;) :D

Rosie likes anytype of attention...Even if it makes her look like an Idiot...

Ellie

DWG
03-27-07, 10:50 AM
WHY would anyone;

A) watch the view to start with

B) take anything these idiots talk about seriously

C) be suprised that rosie is a complete moron

????????????????????????????????????????????????

The only thing rosie is qualified to offer an opinion on is bad acting and life as a fat, ugly RICH, lesbian!

Anytime she ventures to talk about current events she should be required to wear a pointed tin-foil cap, so everyone would realize where she is coming from! It seems obvious to me that all these "actor-activists" have one thing in common; they are on the downside of their careers and will say or do anything to keep attention focussed on them and please the liberal money men/women in hollywierd. I notice charlie sheen has joined in his family tradition and started making tin-foil hat comments about 9/11. What a suprise!

:thumbdown :p :thumbdown

maverickmarine
03-27-07, 11:18 AM
[QUOTE=D W George]WHY would anyone;

A) watch the view to start with

B) take anything these idiots talk about seriously

C) be suprised that rosie is a complete moron

????????????????????????????????????????????????

The only thing rosie is qualified to offer an opinion on is bad acting and life as a fat, ugly RICH, lesbian!

Anytime she ventures to talk about current events she should be required to wear a pointed tin-foil cap, so everyone would realize where she is coming from! It seems obvious to me that all these "actor-activists" have one thing in common; they are on the downside of their careers and will say or do anything to keep attention focussed on them and please the liberal money men/women in hollywierd. I notice charlie sheen has joined in his family tradition and started making tin-foil hat comments about 9/11. What a suprise!

]

Yeah, what he said! LOL.

I agree completely. What an idiot she is.:devious:

davblay
03-27-07, 11:57 AM
Looks like Hanoi Jane Fonda is now IRAQ ROSIE!! F**K her and the horse she rode in on!! :mad:

She doesn't even have the guts to thank a Marine for her freedom to say such S**t! :mad:

I wonder if she speaks Arab?

davblay
03-27-07, 11:59 AM

OOO-RAH

JinxJr
03-27-07, 12:22 PM
"The View" will henceforth be referred to as "Bay of Pigs with a side of Cow".

Why don't the other women in the room seem to be nervous around her?

jetdawgg
03-27-07, 01:02 PM
"The View" will henceforth be referred to as "Bay of Pigs with a side of Cow".

Why don't the other women in the room seem to be nervous around her?

They pass out ice cream before the show.

I have to admit that the Brits should have known that the Iranians take hostages. They had us for 444 days.

HOLM
03-27-07, 05:28 PM
Its "Kool Aid" that they pass around .. Not Ice Cream

OT... But why in Gods name does Iran still have a Navy today after a stunt like this...

I would have gone Ronald Reagan on those scummy ba(stards 10 seconds after I got the news.. It wouldn't take that long for a couple B2's to put an end to this crapp.

How long are we going to let that screwball F around? What is he going to have to really attempt to wipe out the jews? I would have thought the world would take threats like that seriously by now? Go ahead and let them get away with this.

Phantom Blooper
03-27-07, 06:19 PM

I am none of the above,however I wouldn't mind being a lesbian! :beer:

jetdawgg
03-27-07, 06:26 PM
Its "Kool Aid" that they pass around .. Not Ice Cream

OT... But why in Gods name does Iran still have a Navy today after a stunt like this...

I would have gone Ronald Reagan on those scummy ba(stards 10 seconds after I got the news.. It wouldn't take that long for a couple B2's to put an end to this crapp.

How long are we going to let that screwball F around? What is he going to have to really attempt to wipe out the jews? I would have thought the world would take threats like that seriously by now? Go ahead and let them get away with this.

I thought that it was ice cream cause Rosie is a big woman.

Iran has Arabs and Muslims not Jews. I think that a counter attack is immenent.

HOLM
03-27-07, 06:44 PM
I thought that it was ice cream cause Rosie is a big woman.

Iran has Arabs and Muslims not Jews. I think that a counter attack is immenent.

That screwy SOB has been calling for the elimination of Jews for a long time.. Just because there might not be that many in his country don't mean he won't try to take them out in someone else's country.

And I dunno bout the Ice Cream... But even if it is ice cream it is really more like Kool Aid..

A reference to the 1978 cult mass-suicide in Jonestown, Guyana. Jim Jones, the leader of the group, convinced his followers to move to Jonestown. Late in the year he then ordered his flock to commit suicide by drinking grape-flavored Kool-Aid laced with potassium cyanide. In what is now commonly called "the Jonestown Massacre", 913 of the 1100 Jonestown residents drank the Kool-Aid and died.

One lasting legacy of the Jonestown tragedy is the saying, “Don’t drink the Kool-Aid.” This has come to mean, "Don’t trust any group you find to be a little on the kooky side." or "Whatever they tell you, don't believe it too strongly".

The phrase can also be used in the opposite sense to indicate that one has embraced a particular philosophy or perspective.

drumcorpssnare
03-28-07, 06:38 AM
Actually, everyone is correct here. It's ice cream laced with kool-aid! Rumor has it Rosie can devour 2 five-gallon buckets of ice cream in just over two minutes.

And a minor correction...she is not a big woman. She's a fat slob.

Phantom Blooper
03-28-07, 06:41 AM
Actually, everyone is correct here.

Does that mean I'm a lesbian? :yes:

marinegreen
03-28-07, 08:02 AM
Just another womans prayer group show, these skanks flap their jaws for the simple reason of flapping them. Rosie Odonnell is nothing but a publicity hound anyway. You peeps remember when she had tom selleck on her show and read him the right act for being a gun owner, damn I wished he woulda reached over and stuck his dick in her sperm catcher. The rating are all that matters for bawbwa waawaa cuz its $$ in her pocketbook, the view is nothing short of another jerry springer show, its all B.S. God I wished we could hear where rosie was interviewing someone on the view and they jump up and commence to knock the fuq outta her.

DWG
03-28-07, 08:09 AM
I am none of the above,however I wouldn't mind being a lesbian!

You don't have to join the team to play that particular sport!:p

You can request that MOS in your next life , though it would seem to limit your range of action!;)

jetdawgg
03-28-07, 12:02 PM
Actually, everyone is correct here. It's ice cream laced with kool-aid! Rumor has it Rosie can devour 2 five-gallon buckets of ice cream in just over two minutes.

And a minor correction...she is not a big woman. She's a fat slob.

:D

semperfi170
03-28-07, 12:32 PM
Calling Rosie O fat is like calling a pig a hog! She is an OBESE slob who spouts sewage from that hole she calls a mouth. My grandmother would have said this about her: "The ruined a perfectly good ass when they put teeth in her mouth. :D BTW, she is an abomination before God for her predilections concerning her sexual orientation. She is probably good company for the likes of Willie & Hildiebeast.:banana:

ggyoung
03-28-07, 12:59 PM
davblay)______+++++========== Please do not put a horse in the same sentance with fonda *****. A horse is much more than that *****.

jetdawgg
03-28-07, 01:06 PM
davblay)______+++++========== Please do not put a horse in the same sentance with fonda *****. A horse is much more than that *****.

Rosie ate the f@cking horse

DWG
03-28-07, 01:08 PM
Rosie ate the f@cking horse

I assume that it was a mare?:sick:

OLE SARG
04-04-07, 08:46 AM
The 300 pound dyke strikes again. I thought Barbara was the boss on the show, the view. Rosey's fatass needs to be "unemployed"!!!!!!!!!
Everytime I see her horseass face on TV I retch a little belch!!!!!!!!!!

SEMPER FI,