PDA

View Full Version : Last day....

Jamey1E
03-27-07, 08:46 AM
Well guys this is it. My last day home, I leave tomorrow to start my journey at becoming a MARINE. Am I nervous, well I'd be lieing if I said I wasn't, but at the same time I feel excitment. My recruiter told me the last few days would be the worse, and he wasn't lieing either, mixed emotions from both family and friends, but in the end I know I've made the right decision. Even just telling people I'm going into the MARINE CORPS they start looking at you different. A look of seriousness and respect, but it's not about them it's about me and my dream of becoming a MARINE. So to everyone who's givin advice and answered my question's while in DEP thanks a ton, and to all other poolee's waiting maybe I'll see you soon.

:flag:

davblay
03-27-07, 08:50 AM
Good luck man, give em hell! Post when you get back and let us know how it went!

At least you don't have far to go to get to my Island!!

Semper Fi

jinelson
03-27-07, 08:52 AM
Good luck Jamey never give up. When you earn the title come back and check in with me so I can get your membership upgraded to Marine. Make us proud!

Jim

David Jameson
03-27-07, 09:10 AM
Give it hell wild man .Tellsus how you made out when you get back.

thedrifter
03-27-07, 09:55 AM
Best of luck!

Ellie

YLDNDN6
03-27-07, 11:07 AM
Good luck Jamey! We will all be looking for you to post here when you get home...Go Get 'Em!!!

DWG
03-27-07, 11:15 AM
Brace yourself for the biggest shock in your young little life!:evilgrin: x:evilgrin: x:evilgrin:

USMC90
03-27-07, 11:15 AM
Best of luck to you brother!

-Mike :flag:

rb1651
03-27-07, 12:07 PM
Best of luck to you. Come back with that EGA, and let us know how much you enjoyed the ride!!!;)