PDA

View Full Version : Bumper Stickers

03Infantry
02-22-03, 03:06 PM
I couldn't beleive a bumper sticker I saw the other day. It said the real axis of evil; bush, cheney, and ashcroft. I was so mad. Then I saw another truck that had an impeach bush sticker. After that one more truck drove by me and this one had a support our troops sticker. That guy saved me from flipping out on the other two. People are so arrogant. They don't realize the true power of Sadaam. Sure if there was another terrorist attack all those little f___ks would be pro military. Sending sadaam a fruit basket will do nothing. I would like to see what f___k's would propose to do if they were the president. How would they stop Sadamm........flowers?

SUPPORT OUR TROOPS AND OUR LEADERS

wrbones
02-22-03, 03:10 PM
Oh, hell. Send Saddam a fruit basket!

Then enclose a note lettin him know that the United States Marines are going to pay him a follow-up visit to see if he needs anything...

...like some new digs at Leavenworth or something.....

faris4life
02-22-03, 03:17 PM
Yeah I hear you there I mean my dad works with some people that used to live in Iraq even they had said that this was should happen. Sadamm is evil through and through and his son is even worse I heard. This was is going to happen weather those peace keepers feel it shouldnt cause it needs to be done. Sadamm is out of hand he doesnt show his own people any mercy so why in the hell should we show him any. People like that must be on crack or something. If we just leave the damn situation alone then I know for a fact that were the one's who are gonna be f__ked. If we were to lay off on Sadamm no one could tell me that Sadamm wouldnt do **** to us. He is pure evil at it's worst him and some of those other guys were looking for. Sadamm wouldnt think twice about having us killed if he got his chance it's proven that he does not like Americans. So let those idiots have there bumper stickers but when you get down to it with the way there thinking there no better then Sadamm if they feel that way. As for the Marine sticker that person rocks!

David Schultz
02-22-03, 10:53 PM
Are we going to war to kill Sadamm or for the control of his oil. I think both . If we kill Sadamm then we can have his oil. Maybe it's a power play like Nam was. We should nuck sadamm and ben, whats his name, and let god short them out.

semper fi
Rock on Marines

wrbones
02-22-03, 11:08 PM
Here's an argument against the war for oil chant.

http://www.leatherneck.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=3944&highlight=Iraq

There's a buncha info on the site about allthat. Put the site search engine on "Iraq" and have fun! ;)

Soon2BkidTx
02-22-03, 11:13 PM
I have not yet earned my title yet, but i feel i can still post my opinion on this, if yall dont mind.

Im a Texan, just like Bush. And i know Bush will do the right thing. He knows what it takes to keep control in the world, and also protect the great United States of America. I think we should kill sadamm and his whole family. But i also beleive Korea with their biological warfare is gonna hit up when were totally not expecting it just like japan hit us at Pearl Harbor...(thanks Grandpa and every or military personel that was their, god bless your souls!)

But about these bumper stickers, when all this hits the fan....They will support us, becuase their going to depend of every Militarty agency to protect them. I also beleive American and its beloved Marines will stand tall and proud, and kick so f__kin a$$!!!!!

Hopefully soon, ill be able to stand tall and proud along with yalls Brave, Courageous, and Honorable souls we call Marines....God bless you all!!!!!

Thanks for listening and hope to join the family soon!
-Brian

lurchenstein
02-22-03, 11:26 PM
A fruit basket is a perfect gift for a "fruitcake". Make sure it's well stocked with WWII-vintage "pineapples".:bandit:

03Infantry
02-23-03, 12:51 AM
All these protestors are making sadamm more powerful....he is starting to think that the Americans aren't behind Bush. He forgot about the Marines though. He is gonna get f@cked up. Oh yeah and someone remind the french to surrender now

thedrifter
02-23-03, 03:02 PM
There is a sensor in here for fowl langage......You have overridden it.......Advise all to use proper langage........

The Drifter

young_dog19
02-24-03, 10:46 AM
What better present to send to a maniac than exactly what he's worth. Crap. A big flaming pile of it, too.

young_dog19
02-24-03, 10:48 AM
Or maybe he should receive the same treatment as he gave his own people in 1988. Mustard gas, sabun, tarin, VX, etc.

eddief
02-24-03, 06:14 PM
The stuff Saddam used in 1988 was made in the U.S.A.. Just ask Saddam's former buddy Donald Rumsfeld. We helped to create the monster.

wrbones
02-24-03, 08:24 PM
Dr. Frankenstein shouts:"It's alive!"

(Slow pan through darkened woods to screaming villagers with pitch forks and torches)

Politically, the difference between things in '88 and today is like the difference between silent black and white films of the twenties and the surround sound digital color films of today.

02-24-03, 08:42 PM
War protetors really get on my nerves...(god d*mn hippies). What is fun though is to have your own little protest right next to thiers walk around with signs saying "Whats wrong with war" and "Support our troops" gtes the peace guys really mad sometimes :) Don't get me wrong I don't want a war, but I say if you want peace you have to be prepared to fight for it right? Saddam is a lunatic and must be stopped. We have to hit him before he hits us. Korea to. And I'm more then willing to fight for the Corps. when and if they need me to. This is my rifle this is my gun! This is for fighting this is for fun!(Full metal jacket)

03Infantry
02-24-03, 10:01 PM
the problem is that the peace protestors have no solutions to how we should deal with Sadaam. Their solution is no war. Well how do they plan on getting a lunatic to get rid of his weapons that he won't get rid of if there is threat of war even? They just don't get it

JChristin
02-24-03, 11:50 PM
I still believe that we should offer to fly all the "peace" lovers over to downtown Bagdag, hell, let's allow them to take their soul mate, Jane Fonda and all her Hollywood star groupie's with them too. I bet they can talk reason with their guru "The Great Saddam." Let's just see how many of them really go. It would be more interesting to see how many of them make it back.

Sounds like that pansy Sean Penn has already suffered the let down of losing a movie role due to his trip to Iraq and pansy views.

LET'S BOYCOTT THE MOVIE STAR'S MOVIES WHO PROTEST AGAINST OUT TROOPS AND THE JOB THEY HAVE BEEN SENT TO DO. ENOUGH OF THEIR SILLY A$$ CRAP. LET'S GET THEM WERE THEY WILL HEAR US: THEIR WALLETS.

Having grown up during the Vietnam War, I cannot forget the images on the television news at night. I will never forget the damage Jane Fonda did. She should be in prison for what she did. To our fighting troops and her contribution to the division that plagued our country at that time in our national life.

I get steamed just thinking about it. Haven't they any idea what it means to be an American? People from all around the world are knocking down our doors to get in. Wonder how many are running to live in Iraq, Iran, or Korea?

semper fi
jchristin

03Infantry
02-25-03, 12:04 AM
True that.......someone has to disarm sadamm. If we didn't and he attacked us all those ''peace" protestors would be crapping themselves and attacking President Bush by saying "why didn't we disarm sadamm"......and all the other countries that don't support us, if there was a terrorist attack on them they would be all gung ho. I saw an article in the paper comparing Bush to sadamm and saying Bush was more evil. I couldn't beleive it. He is disarming a maniac....someone has to do it....I doubt the french will. President Bush is not letting Sadamm run the show anymore and I for one am behind him.

03Infantry
02-25-03, 03:39 PM
I don't know if you guys have heard but there is a highschool basketball player and she refuses to look at the flag during the pledge of alligence (somewhere in michigan). Anyways a veteran walked on teh court during a game and waved the flag in front of her face......he then got kicked out of the game. What is wrong with that girl..........It is so annoying

mrbsox
02-25-03, 04:20 PM
Does anybody makes bumper stickers ????

How about:

HONK IF YOUR FAITHFUL

EGA's for the 'O's, in Red and Gold

ktriplett
02-25-03, 04:55 PM
If that girl doesn't want to pledge her allegience to this country, we should kick her out. She lives her. She's a citizen. What the hell is wrong with people? Maybe she'd rather live in a place that doesn't give her the freedom to pledge or not. Let's send her to Iraq. Saddam can take care of her. Jesus, you don't have to agree with the decisions made, but support your ******* country. If there's anything I hate, it's ignorant people who don't respect the freedom men and women of this country have died for.
I saw a girl on the side of the street yesterday holding an anti-war sign along with a few other people. now i respect a person's right to opinion, but only if that person gives themselves credibility and at least appears intelligent. Her sign said "WILL WORK FOR PIECE". Such a mistake in a written document is understandable. The word is spelled correctly, after all, so it wouldn't appear as a spelling mistake in a computer program. But that kind of inattention to detail, so blatantly obvious for the world to see, completely ruined her position in my eyes. Have an opinion, take a stand. Nothing wrong with that. But for god's sake, don't make yourself look like a fool!

Sixguns
02-25-03, 05:23 PM
until they get the word that Iraq has launched a nuclear, biological or chemical attack on us or assisted terrorists by backing or helping them to attack us!!!! Then the peace-lovers will be crying, "Why didn't our military do something to protect us?" or "How did we let this madman get to possess these weapons?" You'll see. The demonstrators will be just like radio stations after proof of Iraq's programs are shown or American lives are lost-- they'll be changing their tunes every few minutes!!!

SF,

leroy8541
02-25-03, 08:54 PM
I hate to be the sour apple on this thread, because I too am chaffed by protesters, but they are American People excersizing thier right to free speech, and as a veteren who has fought to protect the constitution of the United States of America must watch them proudly whilst they act foolish, and recieve redempton by saying I helped to preserve them the right and oppurtunity to do what they do.
Freedom has a flavour the protected shall never know.
AS for Jane Fonda she should be tried and prosecuted as a traitor No appologies given none shall be taken. May she hang by the neck until dead.

03Infantry
02-26-03, 10:29 PM
That is right. No matter how arrogant protestors are they are guaranteed the right to protest.....maybe they take they right for granted way too much!!!

young_dog19
03-11-03, 10:10 AM
When will people learn? Saddam has to be taken out of power. He is a threat to his own people, not just us.

03Infantry
03-11-03, 07:25 PM
At least the British are bold enough to stand with us. George Bush sees Sadaam for who he really is. Who knows how long hitlers regime would have lasted with Bush in power back then, he would have ousted hitler before hitler could have killed anyone.

ktriplett
03-11-03, 10:43 PM
03: I don't know about that. Certain countries would have vetoed any proposed action...

03Infantry
03-12-03, 04:14 PM
True that

Sgt Sostand
03-12-03, 05:52 PM
I get Mad as he** when those peace protestors talk about peace i wonder what to it take these people to see what kind of
persion that Sadaam is. if i was not Disable i would be glad to go and help my brothers

semper fi

SUPPORT OUR TROOPS AND OUR LEADERS
110%

03Infantry
03-12-03, 11:15 PM
We should send some of them to Iraq so they can see how great it is. There is a huge peace rally in Portland (I live across the river in vancouver) and I want to get people together to start a support our troops rally.

03Infantry
03-13-03, 03:51 PM
The only reason the liberals don't support the war is because it is not being lead by a democrats but a republican and they can't support republicans. When clinton attacked iraq they supported him because he was democrat. They also say President Bush is evil but at least he sticks to his own wife....not interns. Oh yeah we had a fat support our troops rally the other day with Marine Corps flags and Marines in dress blues. Support Our troops and our leaders!!!

ktriplett
03-13-03, 07:05 PM
A good read:

http://www.nwc.navy.mil/newrulesets/ThePentagonsNewMap.htm

Sixguns
03-13-03, 07:21 PM
I know the politicians have agendas to push. Democrats don't want the President to bomb Iraq for fear he will be seen as the leader who rid the world of Saddam and thus Dems will have a hard time ousting President Bush in the next election.

Protestors, for the most part, are not men and women in uniform. They protest eradicating Saddam or fighting to gain oil not know what some of us now. They never walked the ground in Iraq. They never saw the hate and malicious maltreatment Saddam has given to his own people.

He was, and is, a thug. He attempted to assassinate a former Iraqi president. He forced his way in to the leadership position in his land. Once he proclaimed himself President, many Iraqi legislators and parliment members were killed as a sign of what would happen to those who opposed his viewpoint. He wears a military uniform but never served in the Iraqi armed forces (any wonder why he can't wage war??). The man is a control freak and one who has been attempting to get control of nuclear, biological and chemical weapons. But it's okay, we shouldn't do anything about the situation, right??

SF,

03Infantry
03-15-03, 02:58 PM
I agree

MRowan
03-16-03, 10:46 PM
One thing i have noticed in the past few weeks is that President Bush has not let the "peace" protesters get to him. He is still standing strong and is still going to do the right thing, which is disarm saddam. So let them Protest. They have no say in anything so let them wast there time. There was an anti war protest in D.C. and they were talking about impeaching President Bush for war crimes. where do they come up with this bullsh*t???? To say that our president is evil and saddam is a good leader...it is kinda sad that there are people who are that stupid.

Semper Fi, To the Corps
Mark Rowan

I support our troops and leaders 100% and if this war is still going on when I earn the title, I would be proud to stand next to any Marine and fight for this land!

03Infantry
03-16-03, 11:25 PM
They also want to impeach Donald Rumsfield and C. Powell for treason and war crimes......what is that? The dumb things they do. Not a one of them is actually going to be fighting either is what gets me.

ktriplett
03-16-03, 11:29 PM
"People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought which they avoid."

Ignorant people move their mouths because they refuse to use their minds and see logic. They get an idea in their heads and the refuse to accept others, despite the obvious facts. They embrace their ignorance.

wrbones
03-16-03, 11:55 PM
I'm going crazy. Didn't we just do all of this a few weeks ago?

I don't mind it, but that deja vu stuff is really startin' to mess with my head......

>One little piggy...two little piggy....I wonder where they put my crayons THIS time...three little piggy...<

I think it's about time for my meds.....

:D :D :D

Barndog
03-17-03, 03:41 AM
Bones........

I have crayons, and (tee hee hee)

Magic markers and water colors!!!!!!!!!!

gatormatt
03-17-03, 03:33 PM
most of those demonstrators just jump on the band wagon because they don't really have anything else to believe in. they should go volunteer and teach kids to read or something.

03Infantry
03-17-03, 04:12 PM
Yes they should....tonight is the night though that President Bush tells Sadaam he has 72 hours to leave Iraq or we attack

MRowan
03-17-03, 11:15 PM
48 hours and counting. Saddam is not smart enough to leave, but I think it is better if he stays because then we can get him. If he leaves, he can just comeback someday, somewhere else. It is time to move in and end this.

03Infantry
03-18-03, 08:12 PM
I think it is funny that how the Human Shield former Americans now want back into our country and the Government is saying no. That is what they get for trying to help our enemies/sadamm

wrbones
03-18-03, 08:17 PM
I'll have to look it up, but the last I heard, the government was lookin' at preferrin' charges against the so-called human shields. <br />
<br />
Maybe someone in Washington finally figured out what sedition...

03Infantry
03-18-03, 08:18 PM
Yes sir I heard that too. Don't they want to try them as traitiors?

wrbones
03-18-03, 08:21 PM
The laws concerning charging someone with bein a traitor are difficult to prosecute. It's gotta be pretty blatant. Basically, thank God for freedom of speech. I don't know, but I think sedition would be a bit easier. Aiding and abetting the enemy type of thing. I've got the definitions posted on the site somewhere.

usmc2cwgrl
03-18-03, 08:27 PM
ok who took my colorin book?? *lookin around*

03Infantry
03-18-03, 09:27 PM
Good. In my mind they are traitors becuase they turned their backs on thier own country.........the great United States of America

clint
06-25-03, 11:12 PM
i saw a bumper sticker today." The impossible is taken care of by our Lord God and help from THE FEW THE PROUD THE MARINES!
If any one could help me find one please let me know thanks

Barry
06-25-03, 11:28 PM
Originally posted by clint
i saw a bumper sticker today." The impossible is taken care of by our Lord God and help from THE FEW THE PROUD THE MARINES!
If any one could help me find one please let me know thanks

www.grunt.com has that one and many more.

CrazyBrave83
06-29-03, 07:46 AM
I know a Marine here in town and he has the best bumper stickers I've ever seen. He has one that says:

"Martyrs or MARINES...who do you think will get the virgins?"

I figured it'd lighten the mood in the room...cause I know I've seen enough of the anti-war, anti-military bull**** bumper stickers to make me ill. Just remember this classic (especially for the summer months):

"SAVE WATER...Shower with a MARINE."

clint
07-04-03, 04:01 PM
Barry

clint
07-04-03, 04:04 PM
Barry had one of those computer brain farts. Thank you for the info. Its okay if you got the hash from the Army now your working on the best side of the field. Two of my MARINES were former Army. Good guy to.