PDA

View Full Version : With These two things keep me out?

hemiman
03-25-07, 07:37 AM
well, first when i was a baby.. not even a year old, my right lung collapsed, the Doc said after that i should live a normal life with NO PROBLEMS in anything, sports, exc. and i havent had problems yet.

also, when i was about,14?... i with a couple buddies, they had BB guns, i didnt. we saw some people we knew and we talked and played around, but then my friends shot at our other friends, just fun and games, then one got hurt or somthin... called the cops.. and we all got in trouble... to make a long story short i got in trouble to.. JUST BECAUSE I WAS THERE.. and i had to court..and do community service...

Marine84
03-25-07, 08:02 AM
Probably not but let it be known anyway. No matter how insignificant YOU think something is - go ahead and tell about it. Once you have it out, you don't have to worry about it anymore.

Sgt Leprechaun
03-25-07, 01:54 PM
What, exactly, were you charged with? Assault? Reckless Endangerment? <br />
<br />
Sounds like whatever it was, it got you a conviction; in which case, you'll have to get a waiver.

hemiman
03-25-07, 01:58 PM
ya know i really dont know.. its been to long ago... but other than that i have a clean slate.. no trouble anywhere... <br />
<br />
how do you take care of a waiver? <br />
<br />
thanks.

ggyoung
03-25-07, 02:07 PM
BB gun fights? Hell we used to have them all the time. Every one wanted me on there team becouse I had a pellit gun. I was only aloud to have one pump. Nobody got hurt with the excepton of a few big welts on there body. Call the cops? Never

Sgt Leprechaun
03-25-07, 02:12 PM
Me neither, GG, we used to outfit ourselves fully armed and all that...no one would have ever thought of calling the cops. Different times, tho.

Your recruiter takes care of the waiver.

Echo_Four_Bravo
03-25-07, 02:31 PM
Just tell your recruiter, he'll take care of the paperwork. If all you had to do was community service it won't be a big deal. Of course, it would be in your best interest to remember what it was...

hemiman
03-25-07, 02:39 PM
Thanks for the tip Echo_Four_Bravo, ill try to use some of my english skills:beer: lol. <br />
<br />
Sgt Leprechaun, and ggyoung, thats what my Community Service Officer said also. ha