PDA

View Full Version : I'm Back!!

WJason777
03-24-07, 10:13 AM
Hello eveyone! I am back. I made it. I am now one the few the proud . We gradeuated yesturday A co. my Platoon was the Honor platoon for the company. I had a PfT score of 288. If anyone would like to ask question. Please do. Thanks for everyones help.

Kildars
03-24-07, 10:14 AM
Welcome back Marine, enjoy your leave, you more than deserve it. Make sure you update your profile and avatar.

Achped
03-24-07, 10:25 AM
How was it? :D

jinelson
03-24-07, 10:32 AM
OORAH!!! Welcome home and congratulations Marine! Your membership status will change to Marine shortly. You need to change your avatar you are out of uniform as a Poolee/DEP; http://www.leatherneck.com/forums/profile.php?do=editavatar

Enjoy your leave you damn sure earned it.

Semper Fi

Jim

Phantom Blooper
03-24-07, 10:33 AM
Job well done! Welcome back Marine! :evilgrin:

WJason777
03-25-07, 11:44 AM
How was it? :D

Its was a big mind game at first, because i only lived like 30min away from the base and i really didnt been away from home so i was very home sick! It seemed liked all we did was drill everyday but it paid off at the end are platoon took inital and final drill. Boot camp to me was a very big mind game! So when do you ship out? areyou ready?

yellowwing
03-25-07, 11:58 AM
Congratulations Marine! You are now part of 231 years of Tradition. Your job is to ensure we continue.

Honor Courage Commitment :flag:

Semper Fi