PDA

View Full Version : John Walker

SGT T
07-15-02, 12:00 PM
John Walker Lindh, the American captured in Afghanistan fighting for the Taliban, pleaded guilty Monday to two charges in a surprise deal with prosecutors that spared him from life in prison. <br />
<br />
The...

Gary
07-15-02, 12:25 PM
say they should stand him up against a wall and shoot him :mad: twenty years isn't enough.

Barrio_rat
07-15-02, 02:10 PM
Death before dishonor... This boys life is dishonor...

Though, a life sentence in most states is 20 years or at least can be petitioned for parole at 20 years. In a way, he has gotten life. But I do recall a time when they shot people for this very thing.

From what was said of Ashcroft in this, it looks like Jihad Johnny is giving up some info that has been usefull. Perhaps if he'd done that sooner, the CIA agent and former Marine Capt would still be alive with his wife and son.

You are right, Gary, stand him up against a wall and shoot him. Think it would be difficult to get any volunteers?

USMC-FO
07-15-02, 03:19 PM
Let's see Mike Spahn (Capt USMC) is dead, he'll never see his kids grow up...

Poor little F-up'd Johnny W. betrays his country, and his parents still think of him a good liitle boy....Hmmm what does that say about them.

I never felt little Johnny should have been shot but twenty in a Fed prison with lots of books and cable TV seems a mite light to me. That would make him 41 when he is sprung--assuming Pres Hilary (YUK !!) does not pardon him sooner. He'll also likely be well off then too since many will want to "hear" his side of things. Think books and movies...

How bout 40 at "GITMO" with his fellow tailiban...or some other equally pleasant military prison breaking rocks....

I think Johnny got a sweetheart deal here. Makes me wonder what he is giving back in info

badbob
07-15-02, 03:21 PM
DITO

Justice, Hell, Get cought selling a lb of Pot and you get 20 years.

Justice, we've lost the concept!

SF
Bob

CAS3
07-15-02, 03:24 PM
my college history professor...
treason is still legally punishable and a hanging is sufficient remedy!
Wouldn't mind learning how to tie the perfect knot for this a$$hole!

Sixguns
07-15-02, 05:06 PM
If we can't kill him, we should send his butt back to the middle east. Maybe we will have the opportunity to kill him in a future conflict. It's like playing Russian Roulette. May miss the bullet this time, but there is a round in the cylinder somewhere. He can catch it over there!!! And when he does, we should not allow his remains to be transported back into the U.S. He is a traitor and should be punished as one!!

Sixguns

Barrio_rat
07-15-02, 05:42 PM
Just a side point. While Jihad Johnny was still in the hands US Marines there was a small report, and I only say this once on the 'ticker' at the bottom of the screen for Fox News, that the Marines had been unkind to their captive. I forget the exact word used, but it made me think... Yeah, bunch of Marines standing around, here's this 21 year old American kid sitting here with a wounded leg who just tried to kill them and succeeded in killing a fellow Marine and CIA agent. I could almost see the Marines.. "Hey Johnny.. does it hurt when I step on your leg?" or.. "See.. I told you the butt of the rifle wouldn't break across his head, you owe me $20.00!" If they could have seen this coming, I'd imagine that he might have escaped and ran for it... only to be stopped by a Marine sniper, 1,000 meters out.

Well, if they aren't going to take his life for being a traitor, the least they can do is take away his citizenship and deport him as soon as he is out of prison. I'm a correctional officer for this state, we have a bed space in Guam. They send us an undesirable and we send them an undesirable. Perhaps the US Government has a similar program with China or Russia. One can only hope.

USMC0311
07-15-02, 06:44 PM
Ah such is Liberal America..Wonder if there are Patroits in Prison?? ;)

garryh123
07-15-02, 07:11 PM
Little Johnny "Bin" Walker is gonna get his when he gets to prison! He should have been tried as an enemy combattant.............Too dam many liberals around.........!

mrbsox
07-15-02, 08:59 PM
Your DmaN straight !!!!

And a lot of times (I hope this is one), you find MORE justice in prison than in the courts !!!!!

**DISCLAIMER**
This is my opinion, and I served so I could have it. This IS NOT THE opinion of this web sight, or it's sponsor's.

**THERE, hope that covers everbodys six**

Chld molesters and the like generaly get their just rewards in jail (as I have heard, no personal experience), as did Jeffery Dalmer.

I bid 1 carton of Kool filter kings to the justice department, of whatever prison he winds up in !!!!

gylancaster
07-15-02, 10:03 PM
Take a look at my editoral that is posted as slimeball john walker lindh. What I want to know is how much money did the Feds make off of his parents? As the saying goes for Pace Picante sauce Get the Rope is how I feel. What does the Feds expect a low life private in the taliban to give up on info that would be so important, as to give him a measly 20years for treason when the Constitutions say that Treason is PUNISHABLE BY DEATH. WTF IS UP W/OUR GOV'T?

Gerard
07-15-02, 10:58 PM
Don't ya think it's kind of ironic that a brainwashed Jihad fighter for a cause that would make drinking alcohol a crime would be named after a brand of scotch? I just can't get over that...no wonder Johnny Walker changed his name. That's going to be a long long long 20 years since they can't let him out with other inmates ever. And it's going to be an even longer rest-of-his-life after he gets out. I kinda think he'll be remembered for this. Hanging would be much easier on him. It must be humiliating to be his family. That a$$ better appreciate his saintly parents; with the exception of the people he killed, THEY made the biggest sacrifice of all.:mad: I'll bet they have a PO box and caller ID these days...

Barndog
07-16-02, 06:00 AM
I viewed a couple of interviews with Capt Spann's parents, in the past couple months. Capt Spann was about THE perfect Marine. He was the Marine that WE all tried to be, and did to the best of our indivdidual abilities. Listening to his parents talk of his love for the Corps, his complete dedication to his profession, makes me want to go back in and try again.
Then, our gracious justice department, unwilling to understand that this Captain of Marines, and his complete dedication to his profession, one of the first in Afghanistan, was just another number - a casualty. So, they plea bargain with the traitor, and give him a sweetheart deal in exchange for information. Because, the information they are getting from GITMO isnt reliable, and valid or sound, so they had to do something.
Walker-Lindh tells all. Bet it's as useless as tits on a boar hog.

Meanwhile, Our CORPS loses damm good Marines because political figures cant make sense of what the other hand is doing.
I smell a bad batch of s*#t here, and it smells like the one about 35 years ago.

Semper FI

Barndog

arzach
07-16-02, 08:47 PM
Originally posted by gylancaster
Take a look at my editoral that is posted as slimeball john walker lindh. What I want to know is how much money did the Feds make off of his parents? As the saying goes for Pace Picante sauce Get the Rope is how I feel. What does the Feds expect a low life private in the taliban to give up on info that would be so important, as to give him a measly 20years for treason when the Constitutions say that Treason is PUNISHABLE BY DEATH. WTF IS UP W/OUR GOV'T?
All politics and Bull$h!t ! ooppppsss -fergot they were the same damn thing! Gov't thinks they can git info from this dirtbag--hell how in the*^%$ can ya believe a traitor? scum suckin' raghead, f*$#im GET THE DAMN ROPE!!!

NamGrunt68
07-16-02, 10:31 PM
That this scum suckin piece o $hit, winds up in his new home, in the same cell with a 6' 11" splib by da name o "Big Bubba" who just lost his previous B!tch to the electric chair and wants to adopt lil Johnny as his new one............Johnny, you bend over and touch yer toes, and Bubba will show your whur the Wild Goose Goes !!!!! Twenty years o that should turn him into a real believer of the Justice System or Lack of....and a SOPRANO !!

Barndog
07-17-02, 04:02 AM
Don't worry bro's - this piece of crap (even tho going to somewhere 'near' his parents) to serve his time - will get his.
Karma has an amazing way of coming back around.
Besides, I worked at Jackson prison in Michigan here for 5 years, the 6'11 450 lb bubba you talk about is reality.

Semper FI

Barndog