PDA

View Full Version : A Friend...

Phantom Blooper
03-20-07, 07:41 AM
What I would like to know if there is a direct answer.

Why when there is a controversial subject, a poolee or recruit ****ed up at the MCRD,DEP or MEP that a poolee or the recruit doesn't come onboard and ask what the fallout and reprecussions will be or are for themselves?

Why pray tell is it always' a third party defending the RIGHTS of the WRONGED?

Why is it that you need justification from Marines or other poolees to hear an answer most likely the same as a recruiter will give you?

Inquiring minds would like to know.....:evilgrin:

Marine84
03-20-07, 07:57 AM
HAHAHAHAHAHA! Internet ghosts again Phantom?

davblay
03-20-07, 02:57 PM
Semper Fi, SSgt, Semper Fi! :thumbup:

YLDNDN6
03-20-07, 03:24 PM
Hey guys, this "friend of mine" got this "girl" pregnant and then "borrowed" his "uncle's" car to go see his "therapist" about it, and his "therapist" told him to "leave town" or else the "girl's" daughter would "be really unhappy" toward him.....I can't keep this up...ok, I DEP'd in December, knocked up my mother-in-law, stole the car of the old man next door who buys me alcohol, and went to a hooker who told me to split before my wife kills me...can he...I mean I get waivers for all of this after I get out of jail, and if not, why. It's not fair to hold things against people who are too stupid to do the right thing to begin with. Isn't that why we are drafted into the military? To straighten us out???

devildoghopeful
03-20-07, 05:06 PM
LOL. Loving it YLDNDN6!