PDA

View Full Version : SOI/ITB and drugs

Hunter22
03-19-07, 10:35 PM
Anyone ever heard of getting kicked outa the corp for smoking pot on your 10 day leave? A guy I joined with told me he smoked and he doesnt belive me that he will get kicked out or worse. Also how do I change my avatar now that im a Marine? :D Wish me luck for SOI

sgt tony
03-19-07, 11:00 PM
Well that guy that smoked pot is or will stand the chance of a **** test when he gets to school and yes they can boot him out.

Hunter22
03-19-07, 11:08 PM
sounds about right, I can only hope he passes and learns his lesson not to do it again.

Wolfpack22
03-19-07, 11:26 PM
i know a guy who left ITB a couple weeks after we got there cuz he popped on his **** test. so good luck to that guy, byt hte time this message is posted he'll probably already be gone.

chaderboxb
03-20-07, 07:07 AM
we had a couple of guys get booted after we got to SOI cause they poped on the **** test

YLDNDN6
03-20-07, 07:35 AM
Why in he(( would he be exempt from the law on his leave??? That idiot needs to get booted before his ignorance gets someone killed!

killerinstinct
03-20-07, 08:15 AM
LOL he'll hate life once he gets to 52 area. They aren't as restricted to what they can do to you like in bootcamp. <br />
<br />
But there is a way to prevent any discharge, if that MCO still exists only if...

jinelson
03-20-07, 09:23 AM
Congratulations Marine you should have checked in with me when you were on boot leave. Anyway your status will change to Marine shortly, now its up to you to change your rank insignia use this link; http://www.leatherneck.com/forums/profile.php?do=editavatar

Semper Fi DJ

Jim

SkilletsUSMC
03-20-07, 10:34 AM
Anyone ever heard of getting kicked outa the corp for smoking pot on your 10 day leave? A guy I joined with told me he smoked and he doesnt belive me that he will get kicked out or worse. Also how do I change my avatar now that im a Marine? :D Wish me luck for SOI

I hope this "friend" isnt you.... who ever it may be will be one of the "Smurfs" wearing blue jumpsuits hand being a working party b!tich.

yellowwing
03-20-07, 12:16 PM
The Corps has little love for dope smokers. Never have, never will.

chaderboxb
03-20-07, 08:56 PM
we had a guy selling crack and dope out of his room when i got to las flores