PDA

View Full Version : Problems with recruiters.

SamJohnston
03-19-07, 07:43 PM
Well to make a long story short (or shorter anyway), today my friend told me not to see the recruiter that is in my area because he tried to screw him over. Apparently, he told me friend to sign a paper that said he understood that he couldn't ship to boot camp until he had graduated and when my friend read it, it was his enlistment contract. When he confronted the recruiter about it, he said he had to sign that because he lost the other form and if he signed the contract now he wouldn't hold him to it. My friend called a recruiter from a different area and asked him about it and the other recruiter said that it wasn't standard procedure. So, if I were to call a recruiter in a different area because I no longer trust the recruiter in my immediate area, would they let go there, or would they tell me to go back to the other guy?

Sorry If this isn't making any sense, I'm just a little ****ed off/confused right now.

Achped
03-19-07, 07:46 PM
??? Umm, you can't ship to boot camp until you graduate, and if he wants to ship then he needs to sign his enlistment contracT?

SamJohnston
03-19-07, 07:51 PM
??? Umm, you can't ship to boot camp until you graduate, and if he wants to ship then he needs to sign his enlistment contracT?My bad, I did kind of a bad job wording that. The point I was trying to get across was that my friend wasn't ready to sign his contract yet, so the recruiter tried to trick him into signing by telling him it was something else.(I probably should have just said that in the first place.)

sgt tony
03-19-07, 10:46 PM
Never sign a contract unless you are ready to join. It could bit you in the AZZ in the end. You can always go to a different area and talk.