PDA

View Full Version : Test your morality!!!!

Mike McIntyre
03-19-07, 09:02 AM
THE SITUATION:

You are in Florida , Miami to be specific. There is chaos all around you caused by a hurricane with severe flooding. This is a flood of Biblical proportions. You are a photojournalist working for a major newspaper, and you're caught in the middle of this epic disaster.The situation is nearly hopeless.

You're trying to shoot career-making photos. There are houses and people swirling around you, some disappearing under the water.Nature is unleashing all of its destructive fury.

===============================================

THE TEST:

Suddenly you see a woman in the water. She is fighting for her life, trying not to be taken down with the debris. You move closer.Somehow the woman looks familiar. You suddenly realize who it is. It's Hillary Clinton!

At the same time you notice that the raging waters are about to take her under forever. You have two options: You can save the life of Hillary Clinton or you can shoot a dramatic Pulitzer Prize winning photo, documenting the death of one of the world's most powerful women (in her mind, at least).

===============================================

THE QUESTION:

Here's the question, and please give an honest answer.......

Would you select high-contrast color film, or would you go with the classic simplicity of black and white?

HisSemperFiWife
03-19-07, 10:23 AM
ROFL barely able to catch my breath........

DEFINITELY the high speed high-contrast COLOR film!

Hope that helps. :)

OOHRAHMOM05
03-24-07, 05:16 AM
Dilemmas, dilemmas...
(We need a smiley that more aptly depicts ROTFLMAO. Definitely.)

gotMS
03-24-07, 06:03 AM
I loved it.
http://www.got-ms.com/funny_pictures/img/c20x20.gif

Osotogary
03-24-07, 06:58 AM
Hillary...say, "Cheese" or "Queso"!

AmyG
03-24-07, 06:31 PM
LOL!!! That really made my day...lol.

SkilletsUSMC
03-26-07, 08:01 AM
This one is easy.... Black and white...

YLDNDN6
03-26-07, 08:12 AM
I would set my camera down, strip off my shirt, get as close to her as I could, prepare to enter the water by taking several deep breaths, then point at her and laugh like hell as she bobbed among the flotsam...if she could forgive Bill for Monica, she could certainly forgive me for that....

DWG
03-26-07, 08:39 AM
It's all BS! In a storm of that proportion, Hildebeast would be high overhead on her broom. Ya gotta actually drop a house on her to nail her!:mad:

(Then use the black and white for visual contrast);)

yellowwing
03-26-07, 09:24 AM
Classic Black and White! $10,000 cash goes with the Pulitzer Prize :banana:

semperfi170
03-26-07, 10:26 AM
LMAO!!:D

DW you may have nailed it!!!:thumbup:

I agree if you are going to photograph the event, the b & w film so that you have a shot at the Pulitzer Prize. Maybe we should call Willie on the cell to see if he wants her rescued.

thedrifter
03-26-07, 10:45 AM
Black and White;)

Ellie

jinelson
03-26-07, 11:03 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v660/jinelson/hillaryflappingg5.gif

That Hurricane was all Bush's fault! Ask Al Gore.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v660/jinelson/froglaffing.gif

Jim

DWG
03-26-07, 11:10 AM
LMAO!!

DW you may have nailed it!!!

I agree if you are going to photograph the event, the b & w film so that you have a shot at the Pulitzer Prize. Maybe we should call Willie on the cell to see if he wants her rescued.

I'm betting he would want copies of the pix and a certified death certificate!
:cry: :p :banana:

Ding dong, the witch is dead! Can you picture bill dressed as a munchkin?

And Jnelson; Stop posting stuff like that; you're scaring the bejeezzus out of my spam blocker!

yellowwing
03-26-07, 03:45 PM
Can you picture bill dressed as a munchkin?
And Monica as the president of the Lollipop Guild! :D

DWG
03-26-07, 04:00 PM
And Monica as the president of the Lollipop Guild! :D

Excellent casting choice! http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/tongue/tongue0013.gif

Mike McIntyre
03-26-07, 06:25 PM
Y'all are great.

What is scary is that this could be our next Commander in Cheif!!!!!

SnowPaint078
03-26-07, 06:50 PM
Hahaha well I would go with the high contrast color photograph. once u get it u make more copies you can edit it into a computer and make it black and white. then compare and contrast each photo making sure you get an image that potrays everything you want it to.