PDA

View Full Version : I'm Back

RomanNose
03-18-07, 01:45 PM
Hey guys, I'm back from MCRD SD
graduated friday the 16 from Mike Company, leave feels good.

PFC Roman Nose
Semper Fi!

yellowwing
03-18-07, 01:46 PM
Welcome to the Brotherhood, Marine! We always got your back. :usmc:

jinelson
03-18-07, 02:06 PM
We proudly present America's newest Marines:

Company M

http://www.mcrdsd.usmc.mil/images/Co_photos/M/07March16/07company02.jpg

Company M recruits fall into formation on Midway Ave., before marching to an orders class at Martini Hall here, Monday. Lance Cpl. Robert W. Beaver/Chevron

Congratulations Marine and welcome to the brotherhood! Your Leatherneck.com membership will be upgraded to Marine shortly. You will need to change your avatar as you are out of uniform. Here's the link to square away your avatar; http://www.leatherneck.com/forums/profile.php?do=editavatar

Enjoy your leave you earned it.

Semper Fi

Jim

Marine84
03-18-07, 02:39 PM
Welcome Home Marine!

thedrifter
03-18-07, 02:44 PM
Congratulations Marine!

Ellie

jinelson
03-18-07, 06:45 PM
by RomanNose 08-14-06 - I know I will make mistakes in bootcamp, to tell you the truth guys I'm really scared, but not the type of scared that I don't want to do it, the type of scared that I have no idea whats coming, I hear tons of horror stories about usmc bootcamp, and wonder if any are true. I guess I just have to found out right??? Which brings on the scare in me.

lol do you have any stories to share about whether your fear came true or not?

Jim

davblay
03-18-07, 06:51 PM
Semper Fi, Marine

sgt tony
03-18-07, 07:38 PM
Welcome Aborad Marine well done.
Carry on

Sgt Leprechaun
03-18-07, 07:42 PM
Welcome Aboard Marine!

CJA
03-18-07, 08:39 PM
lol do you have any stories to share about whether your fear came true or not?

Jim

Yeah, I agree!

If you don't mind, tell us about how it was for you, Marine.

rvillac2
03-18-07, 10:54 PM
Welcome to the Corps, Marine. Now get those Blue Deltas on and rustle up some more hard chargers. <br />
Semper Fi, <br />
Sgt V

RomanNose
03-20-07, 10:15 PM
Lets see, bootcamp stores...
There was one time when I was falling asleep on front post because I had three hours firewatch and a Drill Instructor came in the front hatch and tore apart the footlockers and I got chewed out...
Well I guess thats not much of a story but you just had to be there for the dramatic effects of it all :D

Integrity57
03-20-07, 10:30 PM
lol I don't think I envy you in that experience. What was it like going up north during training? I've heard it can be brutal.

davblay
03-20-07, 10:41 PM
Lets see, bootcamp stores...
There was one time when I was falling asleep on front post because I had three hours firewatch and a Drill Instructor came in the front hatch and tore apart the footlockers and I got chewed out...
Well I guess thats not much of a story but you just had to be there for the dramatic effects of it all :D

DO YOU THINK THAT YOUR BOOT CAMP STORIES ARE TOP SECRET??? Lets hear something about your time there at the Depot PFC, got any pictures of your vacation there?? :banana: