View Full Version : Honorable Discharge

02-20-03, 04:16 PM
I was discharged from the Corps in 1987 and never recieved my certificate to proudly display on my I love me wall. My question is how would I go about recieving one?

02-21-03, 07:38 AM
complete form sf 180 which you can obtain from any va office or online here.

02-21-03, 08:53 AM
At one time after my divorce, I thoght I had lost my discharge and tryed to get a replacement but was informed that they are only issed once. Fortnatly I found my original and it is hanging on my...