View Full Version : Bigotry That Hurts Our Military

thedrifter
03-14-07, 05:48 PM
Bigotry That Hurts Our Military <br />
<br />
By Alan K. Simpson <br />
Wednesday, March 14, 2007; A15 <br />
<br />
As a lifelong Republican who served in the Army in Germany, I believe it is critical that we review -- and...

SkilletsUSMC
03-14-07, 08:17 PM
All I can say is good luck trying to get anyone to re-enlist now... IM GETTING OUT....

FistFu68
03-14-07, 10:55 PM
:evilgrin: IT'S A SICKNESS,LIKE RABIE'S;WHEN A DOG HAS RABIE'S YOU SHOOT IT:evilgrin: :thumbdown

drumcorpssnare
03-15-07, 11:15 AM
The real problem right now, is that because these "bone-smokers" are in regular uniforms, they're hard to spot. They could be covertly "eyeballin" someone's junk...the victim being unaware.
Now, if these "gender-confused" fruitcakes wore uniforms that were pink and powder blue, they'd be easier to spot. This would allow REAL Marines to administer a forearm smash to the face of these fags, at every opportunuty.
Soon enough, they would realize they're better off in San Francisco than in my Marine Corps!!!:evilgrin:
drumcorpssnare:usmc:

OLE SARG
03-15-07, 12:39 PM
I like to refer to these FAGGOTS as "pelosi's pussies"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SEMPER FI,

CAR
03-15-07, 01:14 PM
Now there's an idea ........

Let them be "open" in the all new San Francisco Army. They can wear their pink colors, fly their rainbow flag, and have Bannana boats for the waterborne units. Then get them trained, and send them over to sand box. Make THEM the first into the fight.

This way we can get all the real men out of the bay area and let them live in areas were they are respected. Let the panzy platoons be the first in so they can draw the fire of the insergeants and then the real men can do the real killing. Let those bannana boats hit the mines and clear the way for the wrath of the MEUSOC.

IF NOT: Then do your job. I for one am tire of the "should I DON'T TELL or TELL". You are in the military, not so you can be the social ground setter by "changing" the social structure. A military unit needs to be a cohesive unit. ANY external distraction from that hurts the unit. And NO that does not mean that the unit is full of bigots. If your gay and want to join the military then abide by the rules, keep your personal life personal and your professional job PROFESSIONAL. If you can't .....

The USS San Fran is looking for a few good 'sea-men' :banana: :banana:

Sgt Leprechaun
03-15-07, 07:32 PM
I want....to rack with the WM"s. And shower with em.

I'm a lesbian trapped in a man's body. I'm coming out of the closet.

Fair is fair.

FistFu68
03-15-07, 08:14 PM
:evilgrin: I'VE GOT MY (GAYDAR) ON,I CAN SMELL OR FEEL THE SICK;DOUGHNUT PUNCHER'S A CLICK AWAY!!!:sick: :thumbdown