PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday DevilPup2004

thedrifter
02-20-03, 02:34 PM
Oh I see you hit the big 17 mark........I sure can remember that age.....LOL....

Wishing you a Happy Birthday....and many more........

http://www.leatherneck.com/photopost/data/521/2183happy_birthday_cake.jpg

The Drifter

wrbones
02-20-03, 03:57 PM
Happy Birthday, darlin!

Seventeen!

That's old enough to get in trouble! ;)

ktriplett
02-20-03, 04:00 PM
Happy Birthday!
Have you seen the commercial for the Six Dollar Burger, with the birthday song? That's what I'm imagining is going on around here right now...:)

DevilPup2004
02-20-03, 06:12 PM
Thank you all. Means a lot to me. :)

faris4life
02-20-03, 08:39 PM
Happy b-day I used to be 17 once wonder what happened? lol

02-21-03, 06:51 AM
Happy B-day! 17, YEAH! Old enough to know better but still to young to give a sh!t :)

22DevilPup87
02-24-03, 12:46 PM
How come you didn't tell me about your birthday, Sis?

...my fault for not staying on the ball.

Happy Be-Lated Birthday!

So ... what'd ya do to celebrate the start of the last year of being considered a kid?

DevilPup2004
02-24-03, 04:31 PM
Grrr... trying to make my computer work... it doesn't want to post this. Sorry if it's jumbled and confusing.

*How come you didn't tell me about your birthday, Sis?*
Because ya never asked, Sis. :p

*Happy Be-Lated Birthday!*
Thank ya kindly. :)

*What'd ya do to celebrate the start of the last year of being considered a kid?*
Nothing, really. Got a couple of books and some neat CAP stuff. Compiled a list of a few goals for this year. Had a dinner as a family minus one. One of my two sisters came home from school. The other is only slightly preoccupied with studying abroad in England. That was really nice. For a while it was looking like it would just be my mom and I. Didn't think either sister would be able to come home, and it was all set for dad to be on a business trip. He was supposed to go to Turkey, but with looming war in Iraq, that was postponed.

So yeah, I had a nice birthday, actually. :)

JChristin
02-24-03, 06:00 PM
Hey Devil Pup

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

17 is a fun age, especially if your on your way to earning the most wonderful title in all the world: United States Marine.

I hope your birthday is full of excitement, fun, love, and a pinch to grow an inch!

Happy Birthday
&
Semper Fi
jchristin

22DevilPup87
02-25-03, 06:34 PM
Sounds like you had a great birthday!

I'm glad, you deserved it.

DevilPup2004
02-25-03, 11:17 PM
Thanks, Sis. As far as deserving it... heh.

Thanks again, everyone... that was really special. Means a lot to me. :)

22DevilPup87
02-26-03, 09:02 AM
You're one fine wannabe, Sis. I bet your parents say you're a good kid behind your back and your friends talk about how great ya are amongst themselves. Just 'cause they don't tell ya to your face doesn't mean they don't think it.

You deserve it. Trust me.

DevilPup2004
02-26-03, 09:11 AM
:cool: Sis, my ego doesn't need to be built up anymore. ;) In all seriousness, thank you for your kind words. They mean more than you know, Sister. :)

22DevilPup87
03-07-03, 11:33 AM
No need to thank me for talking my mind ... I do that even without permission.

DevilPup2004
03-07-03, 03:38 PM
Yes, Sis, I know. ;) :D

Oh! I finally found out what I can do now that I'm 17, besides buying tickets for "R"-rated movies! It's more bigger; more important and productive than sitting around watching a movie. I can donate blood. I've got an appointment at the blood center for Tuesday morning. :)

22DevilPup87
03-08-03, 12:36 PM
Great! That's a wonderful thing to do.

I just got my learner's permit yesterday. I wanted to be an organ donor should my time to see the Pearly Gates come sooner than expected. I found out I couldn't, though, because I live with a hepatitis C carrier. Darn it! All I wanted to do was try to save a life should mine be taken.