PDA

View Full Version : Can I join???

cjtatu
03-14-07, 01:30 PM
I am a 16 year old male and have been wanting to join the corps since i was around 7. Last year i suffered a knee injury in whicjh i tore my ACL, Sprained my MCL, Crushed my Cartilage, and did some other damege to my knee. Now my Question is can i still join the corps after i have my surgery. Which i should be recovered by the time i am seventeen. But i need to know CAN I JOIN?

:usmc:

skoozi
03-14-07, 01:46 PM
As long as you dont have any limited mobility when you go to MEPS you should be fine. Why are you registered as a Poolee?

osborned
03-14-07, 01:47 PM
That sounds like it's going to require a waiver from your doctor given to the doctors at MEPS. I guess it depends if you've recovered full motion and strength and can demonstrate so.

davblay
03-14-07, 02:37 PM
I am a 16 year old male and have been wanting to join the corps since i was around 7. Last year i suffered a knee injury in whicjh i tore my ACL, Sprained my MCL, Crushed my Cartilage, and did some other damege to my knee. Now my Question is can i still join the corps after i have my surgery. Which i should be recovered by the time i am seventeen. But i need to know CAN I JOIN?

:usmc:

Talk to a recruiter!! They can assist you and get you on your way. Also you need to change you status to FRIEND, not poolee/DEP! Good Luck

MotivatorOfTheGuard
03-14-07, 05:36 PM
-Aye Aye Cpl or some bulls***!-

davblay
03-14-07, 08:20 PM
-Aye Aye Cpl or some bulls***!-

If you were directing that to me, thanks! :) But would you care to explain yourself about the bulls***? Just curious L/Cpl! :!: