PDA

View Full Version : Since the 2nd amendment is being discussed...

SkilletsUSMC
03-13-07, 01:35 PM
If you so choose to, pealse sign this petition and stop the lib-nazis from destroying our inalienable right to keep and bear arms. So called "assault weapons" are exactly what the founding fathers meant when the second amendment was created. It has nothing to do with hunting. If they ban assault weapons, high-powered "sniper" rifles are next... i.e. deer hunting rifles...:mad:

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/takeaction/409898348?ltl=1173810340

SkilletsUSMC
03-13-07, 01:40 PM
This one is mine...

Signature #4,921

I did not spend two tours in Iraq to come home to find my inalienable rights being stripped away. I am NOT a criminal, and I wont stand for being treated as such. A ban on so called "assault weapons" treats the common law abiding citizen as though they are terrorists and can not be trusted. I will vote against any canadate regardless of party, purely for their stance on this or any law against "assault weapons".

gwladgarwr
03-13-07, 02:02 PM
Signed.

Here's me:

With the current trend of restricting or deleting hard-earned rights and freedoms in the Constitution by BOTH major parties and by BOTH major political views (liberals and conservatives), I respectfully urge you to vote NO to this bill. The aim of the Constitution is to extend rights, liberty, AND protection of ALL Americans and not just the privileged, elite few and those who aspire to be like them. The Consitution was not enacted to curtail or rescind rights and freedoms, and our wars and past conflicts were waged to further strengthen and re-affirm the rights and freedoms already enshrined in our Constitution, if not to extend rights and freedoms to those individuals specifically excluded from such protection. In this case, the right to self-protection, protection of loved ones, and of property (as mentioned in the Preamble itself) - the right to survival itself - will be abridged by those willing to give up your and MY right and liberty to live free from harm for an imagined sense of security. Those who continue to promote the fallacy that creating such a law will ensure THEIR right to live free of fear of being shot advocate the evisceration of the very Constitution whose freedoms they claim they are defending. This cannot be left for cowards and thieves of liberty to decide. I urge you to vote "NO" on HR 1022, the Assault Weapons Ban. Thank you

Can anyone loan me a few bucks so'n I can buy me a firearm? I don't have one of my own. :cry:

SkilletsUSMC
03-13-07, 02:06 PM
Signed.

Here's me:

Can anyone loan me a few bucks so'n I can buy me a firearm? I don't have one of my own. :cry:

Nice post... if the **** hits the fan, you can borrow one of mine ;)

SkilletsUSMC
03-14-07, 11:52 AM
I guess the 2nd Amendment gets no love here... I know more than just us two have "evil black rifles" and would like to keep them!

yellowwing
03-14-07, 12:20 PM

HOLM
03-14-07, 01:12 PM
# 29,354

Mike McIntyre
03-14-07, 01:29 PM
I just signed!!

maverickmarine
03-14-07, 01:43 PM

RLeon
03-14-07, 02:06 PM
I knew this would happen when the Dems won so many seats. Be afraid, Bush is not a 100% gun defender...and wait until Mrs. Clinton becomes pres...yes I said it, she will be our next president. After she wipes out her Democrat opponents there will be nothing the stop her. She will have such overwhelming support from the media, Hollywood, every minority group that leans left, labor unions..the works. All the Independants and non political people that voted for Repubs will vote for her for the same reasons they voted so many Dems into the House and Senate...The Conserative front runners are a joke and no one votes for Libertarians...so we all need to sign all petitions, JOIN THE NRA..yeah they are annoying at times and it seem all they do is ask for money, but they work, and defend the 2nd amendment.
Buy more guns and ammo, join shooting clubs...there are millions of gun owners in this country and we just sit by and let yahoos pass all kinds of stupid laws that only hurt us.

RLeon
03-14-07, 03:42 PM
eww..just read my post, what a pesimist I be.
I pray I'm wrong.

mrbsox
03-14-07, 06:00 PM
eww..just read my post, what a pesimist I be.
I pray I'm wrong.

I hope you are wrong too, but am hedging my bets.

AMMO and MAGS ALL AROUND !!

Gonna start stocking up on both. 75 rds of 12 ga. fits nicely in a M60 ammo can, with room for a wipe down towel and a couple of ammo slings. OO and slugs are expensive, but #4 is cheap as hell when hunting season closes, and everybody 'clearances' it out. #4 inside of 25 yards and the problem goes away, and doesn't punch thru walls as bad.

And my signature is online too.

"REMOVE MY 2nd AMENDMENT RIGHTS,
and WHAT WILL PROTECT YOUR 1st AMENDMENT RIGHTS ?

FistFu68
03-14-07, 11:09 PM
:evilgrin: SGT.G,GO UP AROUND CRYSTAL CITY;A'BOUT MIDNIGHT.BREAK A CRACK DEALER'S NECK,WITH YOU'R BARE HAND'S; THEN KEEP HIS UNREGISTERED GLOCK!!!:evilgrin: :iwo:

RLeon
03-15-07, 01:55 AM
:evilgrin: SGT.G,GO UP AROUND CRYSTAL CITY;A'BOUT MIDNIGHT.BREAK A CRACK DEALER'S NECK,WITH YOU'R BARE HAND'S; THEN KEEP HIS UNREGISTERED GLOCK!!!:evilgrin: :iwo:
That's the only way were going to be able to arm ourselves if the Libs get their way

Sgt Leprechaun
03-15-07, 07:27 PM
30, 195.

Molon Labe. Simple as that.

yellowwing
03-15-07, 08:01 PM
Molon Labe. Simple as that.
"Molon Labe (http://www.thefiringline.com/HCI/molon_labe.htm)", When the persian king offered to accept the surrender of the Spartans if they Surrender Their Arms, the Spartan General's reply was "Molon Labe", Come and Get Them!

I like that! :evilgrin:

FistFu68
03-15-07, 08:18 PM
:evilgrin: RIGHT-ON MY BRUTHA WING,WE MIGHT MAKE A HELL'UVA GRUNT OUTTA YOU YET;MARINE...:beer: :iwo: