PDA

View Full Version : They Torch my Car Cause i was a Marine

Sgt Sostand
02-20-03, 08:21 AM
They Torch my car cause i was a Marine well something was on their side cause i did not see them. well now i stand fire wacth at home Kids told the Police that they did it cause i was a US Marine
strange now he looking a 10 years

mrbsox
02-20-03, 10:45 AM
Please...

Tell me this isn't for real..'cause you were MARINE' !!

Terry

Sgt Sostand
02-20-03, 10:50 AM
yes Terry it true

firstsgtmike
02-20-03, 12:02 PM
Anyone that knows me, would expect nothing less.

I would take the car downtown and park it in the center of the most conspicuous mall I could find. Once the spectacle drew a crowd, I would explain what happened.

"Some sniffling coward had a point he wanted to make. I AM HERE. Let the gutless wonder make his point, face to face."

" Here chick, chick, chick, chick, chick, chick, CHICKEN!"

I couldn't design a better way to spend a day.

Been there, done that in undress Blues. 1967, Hillsdale Mall, San Mateo, California.

Barndog
02-20-03, 12:04 PM
Now THIS PI**ES me off!!!!!!!!

SHOOTER1
02-20-03, 09:41 PM
Reminds me of the home comming from Nam. Cept at least then I got a few of my own shots in before the Police arrived, Police Sgt. was Marine, so the other guy went to jail. Makes you wonder what the parents are teaching thier kids these days.

faris4life
02-20-03, 10:21 PM
Thats b-s I can't believe they would do that crap to a marines car do they know who their messing with? I'd be really pi**ed as well thats just wrong. Sorry that some people in this world have no respect for other peoples things ha matter a fact a marines car that just kills me. You guys protect and serve this country and that is uncalled for. I am really sorry to hear this hope the a** holes pay for what they did. That sucks!