PDA

View Full Version : Fight for our Troops

prdcomom
03-13-07, 06:10 AM
Fight for Our Troops
Don't let the radical left degrade the accomplishments of our troops.
Show your support for our troops and their mission.

Dear Friend,

This Wednesday the Democrats in Colorado's State Senate are planning to pass a resolution critical of President Bush sending reinforcements to our troops in the field and urging our quick withdrawal from Iraq. The State Senate Democrats are marching lock step with their radical leadership in Washington, DC. They are using the same disingenuous Talking Points, saying that they "support the troops" but don't support their mission or believe that victory is possible.

We need to show these extremists that the people of Colorado see through their empty rhetoric and recognize their damaging agenda. We need to tell them loud and clear that it is hollow praise to say they support the troops but don't want to send them the resources they need. It is hollow praise to say that they support the troops but not their mission. Supporting the troops means wanting them to win.

To counter the Democrats' efforts, Gulf War Veteran and State Senator, Mike Kopp will be holding a Press Conference in support of our troops and their mission at 12:30 on Wednesday, March 14. Following the Press Conference, there will be a Senate hearing on the Iraq Resolution, which starts at 1:00 in the Old Supreme Court Chambers in the Capitol (Details are below).

Please do everything you can to attend both the press conference and the hearing. We need you and everyone you know to come out and show your support for our troops and their success. If you have patriotic clothing or American flags, please bring those with you.

Also, if you are interested in doing more to help out with this important task, please email me at DustinM.Olson@gmail.com (http://by102fd.bay102.hotmail.msn.com/cgi-bin/compose?mailto=1&msg=FC1B28A6-F3C5-4F80-AB7B-EDF23717664E&start=0&len=17816&src=&type=x&to=DustinM.Olson@gmail.com&cc=&bcc=&subject=&body=&curmbox=00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000001&a=fb3cfe7f92679e639bed80257f1663de6754bf202be48a5f e5f66097ce08030a). We need people to help organize, testify at the hearing, or to get more people to the Press Conference and Hearing.

Event Details:
Wednesday, March 14, 2007
12:30-1:00 Pro-Troop Press Conference
Veteran Memorial in Lincoln Park
The big obelisk just west of the Capitol, across Broadway.
(People should arrive between 12:00 and 12:15)

1:00-3:00 Hearing on the State Senate's Iraq Resolution
Old Supreme Court Chambers on the North end of the second floor in the State Capitol
(People should begin taking their seats by 1:00 or when the Press Conference is over)

003XXMarineDAD
03-13-07, 01:26 PM
We will be there to do our part to put the dems in place of shame.
:mad:

003XXMarineDAD
03-14-07, 11:48 PM
It was a pleasure to meet you and Mrs. Slocum at the rally today.
I agree the politics of this house is so far out and do not have a clue and it is a shame we had to watch it for 4 hours.
I guess the AP wants to use what I said cause they called to confirm our name and info on our way home.
Thank Justin for us when you talk to him next time.
:)

003XXMarineDAD
03-14-07, 11:51 PM
http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u295/dparris/HPIM0832.jpg

Hope you enjoy it cause the Senator Gordan did not.
:D

Sgt Leprechaun
03-15-07, 07:49 PM
Yeah, the left wing terror supporters HATE it when you use their own words against them.

Keep up the good fight, folks.

prdcomom
03-15-07, 11:35 PM
It was a great pleasure and honor meeting you folks also.
I am still trying to sort out what I watched yesterday.
I keep asking myself why I am so surprised by the blatant stacking of a deck to achieve a goal.
Makes me physically sick to my stomach.
Talked to a Marine this am who suggested I go get myself a bumper sticker that says....
"My son is an under-educated poor mercenary"
I am still shaking on that one.
We just got to keep this fight up.
We have to just keep on reminding these nutcases that some of us do have the will and the stomach for the fight.
Freedom is worth every battle we have to fight to keep it.
God Bless our fine Marines doing such a great job.
My prayers will head up again tonight for each and every one of them who serve this great nation.
I lost your email.......help :)
Do you guys remember this exchange with Mr. Harry Potter boy....hahahahaha
http://mas.scripps.com/DRMN/2007/03/15/434675587_o.jpg

Sgt Leprechaun
03-18-07, 12:00 PM
I think that guy should be modeling for the "Scarecrow of the year" award.

Either that, or Grade "A" nimrod.

Oh! I know..... "You MUST surrender, like the French!"