PDA

View Full Version : MOTO to the MAX!!!

JIPeterson
03-12-07, 08:51 PM
Yesterday's pool function was especially motivating since we got some real DI's for MCRD San Diego. For about an hour or so we got smoked and we also got very good close order drill instructions. It just makes me more excited when for July 9th to come!

RuffNight2007
03-12-07, 08:53 PM
Sounds pretty kickass! I wish we had a function like that.

JIPeterson
03-12-07, 08:54 PM
Man I tell you, if you ever do get a pool function with the DI's, make extra sure that everyone wears their DEP shirt. 2 guys from our RS got drilled for a half hour while we stood and listen.

Achped
03-13-07, 05:45 AM
That's awesome! I wish we got some drill instructors at our RSS poolee meets. What were they like? I mean, I'm sure they weren't as vulgar as they'll be on the island, but at the same time I'm sure they weren't nice? :)

JIPeterson
03-13-07, 04:44 PM
We didn't really get a chance to see everything because it was family day at our Pool Function. The one thing I will say is they barely could talk normally. They have this frog like voice from all the yelling they have.

devildoghopeful
03-13-07, 04:55 PM
That frog voice, I've had it before. It is one of the most unpleasent feelings you can have in your throat. They must be f****** committed to making Marines to be able to bear that uncomfortable soreness in the throat 24/7. Much respect to them, those that train the new generations of Marines, may they be honoured (or honored as you yanks would (wrongly) spell it!) accordingly.