PDA

View Full Version : You are needed

GunneyT
03-10-07, 07:12 PM
Looking for marines in the Columbus, Georgia area for instrutors for yourh marines(11-18) girls and boys.
The area is a bad area where drugs and other things are leading these kids down the wrong road. The youth marines program is a good guiding start for those of them who are at the cross roads and pear pressure is on the darkside of the street. They need our help.
If interested contact me at www.johnsongysgtj@aol.com:flag: (http://www.johnsongysgtj@aol.com:flag:)

sgt tony
03-10-07, 08:43 PM
Have you contacted the Marine Corps League? We just graduated our 1 plt today 3-10-2007 here in Tulsa OKlahoma.
This is called the Young Marines. It is for age 8 till graduation from High School. It is a drug free inviorment and it give the kids a place of saftey and a great self inprovment.
If you want to start a unit contact the Marine Corps League.

Wolfpack22
03-11-07, 03:35 AM
hey gunny-

im originally from california, but next week im goin home with a buddy whose getting ready to EAS and heading to colombus until next fall to work for his parents in their business. if he and I can be of any help to you, let me know. i told him this and he's down, so gimme the scoop and we'll be happy to do what we can if we're needed.

Semper Fi,

Cpl Ayala

Marine84
03-11-07, 07:38 AM
I'm in Atlanta Gunny - not that far from you. Don't know what I can do but.....................would be glad to help.

jinelson
03-11-07, 08:02 AM
It makes me proud to see Marines respond to a problem like this knowing that the mission will be accomplished. OORAH!!!

Jim