View Full Version : Shooting Elephants in a Barrel

thedrifter
03-08-07, 10:04 AM
Shooting Elephants in a Barrel <br />
by Ann Coulter <br />
Posted 03/07/2007 ET <br />
Updated 03/07/2007 ET <br />
<br />
Lewis Libby has now been found guilty of perjury and obstruction of justice for lies that had...

HOLM
03-08-07, 11:07 AM
Leave it to Ann to tell it like it is....

Joe Wilson was a lying cheating scumbag... And ole Fitzgerald had a personal problem with Libby over a pardon of a Mark uumm something.. I forget done back during the dark days of the Clinton era and he just took the fight public..

And then he managed to get a guy on the jury that worked with Bob woodward and Lived next door to Tim Russert... Ya know the 2 star witnesses for the trail... COME ON. Sandy Burgler walks with some community service and will be eligible to get his Secret clearance back in 2008... what the hell!!!! And that SOB with 90 grand is his fridge is serving on the Homeland security group TODAY...

WHAT A SCAM....

Ya know though.. Maybe good articles like this one are the reason she should tone it down a little though.... Or maybe not.....

yellowwing
03-08-07, 11:40 AM
Dearest Ann leaves out her part in the Bill Clinton fiasco. Ken Starr hounded the case for months and spent millions for a goose egg! :banana:

No Ann, do not mention that! Also Ann do not mention that the US Attorney that prosecuted Congressman Cunningham has been fired.

Both Parties cleaning house is good for all of us.

HOLM
03-08-07, 12:11 PM
yellow I agree with the cleaning house thing..... I just wish it would get reported like that instead of scooter gets nailed for lying so now the whole war MUST be a scam....

Ya know what I mean if you liked Clinton.....

I don't personally feel that what happened to Libby was right... but he was pretty stupid to end up convicted for saying "I dunno"

Dang it Hillary got away with that for years.....