PDA

View Full Version : Harley For A Marine

thedrifter
03-08-07, 07:42 AM
Harley For A Marine

http://media.wsbt.com/images/Harley_motorcycle_raffle.jpg

(WSBT)The family of a local Marine killed in Iraq wants to give future students help with college. Corporal Aaron Seal's family is teaming up with Harley Davidson and the One Marine Foundation to raise money for a scholarship fund.

Company B Marines should come home in a few weeks, and one Marine will get something Corporal Seal, who was killed in October in Iraq, always dreamed of owning.

"It's something Aaron was talking about when he got home. He wanted a Fat Boy, but now we get the chance to give one in his honor," says David Dunn, Seal's father.

Seal's parents have kept in touch with the Marines who've become part of their family.

"I never knew there could be such a bond. The Marines are family, and they've really stepped up and showed us their hearts," says Lori Dunn, Seal's mother.

"I know when I see them, I'll break down and cry. I am just happy for them. I'll be able to hug them and talk to them. It will be a great healing process for us," says David.

As part of the healing process, David purchased a Harley last fall and had Marine emblems put on it. He'll ride it in the family day parade in April as a tribute to his son.

You can buy raffle tickets for the motorcycle for $50 at the Harley Davidson Store in Elkhart.

Story Created: Mar 7, 2007 at 6:26 PM EST

Ellie