PDA

View Full Version : Get out and support the troops.

003XXMarineDAD
03-07-07, 02:09 PM
http://pic20.picturetrail.com/VOL1224/4509617/9507739/201949753.jpg

This coming week and the one following are going to be busy.
First there are 25 States doing the feel good pull the troops out resultions.
Colorado has their hearing on the 14 th of March in the State house. I plan on going to give them Hell for doing this.
The 17th of March the moonbats will be out in force all over the country.
We plan on doing a Support the Troops Float in Ft. Collins Colorado in the St. Paddys parade .
The kicker is the anti war groups have three float and are trying to get 3000 walkers to show their veiws on the Troops and the war.
Well they will get the medias attention, but not with out a opposing veiw.

http://pic20.picturetrail.com/VOL1224/4509617/11257035/186119461.jpg

thedrifter
03-07-07, 03:07 PM
:thumbup:

8th&I Marine
03-07-07, 03:10 PM
:iwo: That awsome

Cantrell:flag:

FistFu68
03-07-07, 03:20 PM
:evilgrin: TWO WEEK'S AGO WHILE WAITING FOR MY FLIGHT,AT O'HARE; I GOT UP IN THAT FRIGGING JOINT.IT WAS A VERY CROWED AREA.I NOTICED A BUNCH,AND I MEAN A BUNCH;OF YOUNG WOMEN AND MEN IN UNIFORM! I GOT UP,WENT OVER;ONE BY ONE AND SHOOK EVERYONE OF THEIR HAND'S AND TOLD THEM GOD BLESS THEM!!!WHEN RETURING I HEARD ONE OF THE LADY TROOP'S SAY,WOW HE WAS A MARINE;THE EAGLE,GLOBE,AND ANCHOR TAT ON THE TOP OF MY HAND GIVE'S ME AWAY SOMETIME'S!!!YOU SHOULD OF SEEN THE GLARE'S I GOT FROM THE ARAB'S OR FRIGGING MUSLIM'S! OOHRAHH~I LOVE IT!!!SEMPER~FIDELIS~10/4:evilgrin: :iwo:

003XXMarineDAD
03-07-07, 11:15 PM
The Libs are going to have a Impeach Bush float .
We are going to have a float with Real photos of real Heros our troops.
It drives the left nuts cause they can't have real heros on theirs, just wanabes.

hmckinley
03-08-07, 04:52 AM
The Libs are going to have a Impeach Bush float .
We are going to have a float with Real photos of real Heros our troops.
It drives the left nuts cause they can't have real heros on theirs, just wanabes.
MarineDAD, I've been retired from the USMC for so long, I'm older than dirt, I've always had a Marine Corps emblen on my person in three or four different fashion. Check my profile picture out, 56 chev panel delivery I restored from scratch. I do woodburning and have the inside covered with Marine Corps everything. Saved your two pictures to my computer just to see every once in a while what a true red white and blue look's like, 0000HRAAAAH!!