PDA

View Full Version : 30 Vermont Towns want to impeach Bush?

USMCmailman
03-07-07, 10:17 AM
Hello,
Are we still in America or what?

OLE SARG
03-07-07, 10:21 AM
vermont needs to worry about its' wacko judges who like to give child molestors probation and a tap on the wrist!!!!!!! I don't think the U. S. would miss the piece of mud state!!!!!!!!!!!!

SEMPER FI,

rktect3j
03-07-07, 10:23 AM
Hello,
Are we still in America or what?
Some of us still reside there.

USMCmailman
03-07-07, 10:26 AM
Ole Sarg:
Thanks for responding!
Have I been doing a Rip Van Winkle? What the hell happened to our Country while I was sleeping?????????????????

drumcorpssnare
03-07-07, 10:51 AM
These Vermonters need to keep in mind....this Bush is not gonna be easy to lick!:banana:
drumcorpssnare:usmc:

10thzodiac
03-07-07, 11:03 AM
“Why is this man in the White House? The majority of Americans did not vote for him. Why is he there? And I tell you this morning that he’s in the White House because God put him there for a time...

Sgt Leprechaun
03-07-07, 11:18 AM
Oh, come on 10Z. I bet I can find quotes talking about Lincoln being put in the White House because of God. Same goes for FDR.

And, realistically, how many people live in those towns in Vermont? What? A hundred?

I can't say I'm greatly surprised, since that is also "Dean Country". Mighty cold up in them thar parts in the wintertime.....not much else to do but navel gaze, wear flannel, and wait for the sap to start running I suppose.

Too dang cold for me. Those folks have my sympathy. Still, perhaps they need to get out more.

10thzodiac
03-07-07, 01:28 PM
I'm sorry 10thZodiac! I was right about you initially, You really are an *******!

http://www.leatherneck.com/forums/images/icons/icon14.gif

<!-- / icon and title -->Well, at least you didn't get off subject !

Everyone is entitled to their opinions brother, otherwise we served and you bled for nothing.

Semper Fidelis :usmc:

crate78
03-07-07, 04:04 PM
I've often wondered if the people who are clamoring to impeach President Bush realize that if the president, any president, is impeached, they don't get to elect a new president, the Vice President takes over. In this case, Cheney.

crate

Zulu 36
03-07-07, 04:49 PM
No, they don't wonder. Bill Maher will pray that his wish for Cheney to be assassinated will come true, then Nancy gets to be Prez before Billary.

Which would put Billary into the interesting position of trying to make sure Cheney DOESN'T get whacked before a new VP is appointed.

But silly me. Calling a Democrat a "faggot" is far more serious than hoping the Vice President gets assassinated.

cohoskip
03-07-07, 04:59 PM
Just because a president is impeached doesn't mean he's going anywhere.

Look at Slick Willy Clinton...

davy42055
03-07-07, 05:02 PM
I say we vote them out of the union and make them suport them selves. No roads in or out..in fact build a fence and hook it to 100k volts. :mad:

Quinbo
03-07-07, 05:07 PM
Ahh Vermont.... they ran out of gals so decided to start letting guys marry each other.

demayonase
03-07-07, 05:47 PM
How can this be here on our thread. I wish I served under Bush. I served when Carter was president and the Iranians had 100 american hostages for 1 year. I guess when we Island hopped to japan the people complained and wanted to impeach also. Doesn't anyone understand strategic placement/

Semper Fi:evilgrin:

FistFu68
03-07-07, 05:57 PM
:evilgrin: SOMEONE NEED'S TOO IMPALE AN ENTRENCHING TOOL INTO BILL MAHER'S SKULL~THEN BURY HIS SORRY DEAD AZZ~IN VERMONT~:evilgrin: :iwo:

OLE SARG
03-07-07, 07:30 PM
AAAHHHH, ms carter, the worst president we've EVER HAD!!!!!!!!!!!! I am sorry but this peanuthead ******* (ms carter) couldn't lead a thirsty camel to water!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a waste of the presidency!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SEMPER FI,

bootlace15
03-07-07, 09:24 PM
Since God gave us GW,and bill gave us Billary,then whu the fuk gave us Vermont?

Bootlace15 out

sdk87to91
03-08-07, 01:08 PM
Why is opinion so regional. How can a bunch of different people allend up acting and believing and saying the same things ? Is it because they cant think for themselves and end up following their neighbours so they can have friends?
Or do like minded people move to these places to be among friends?

I also wonder about Portland, Santa Fe, Taos, etc...