PDA

View Full Version : Need a little help

Chuck Lewis
03-07-07, 08:23 AM
Over the years, I have seen where businesses will sponsor an ad for things like crossword puzzles, school lunch menues, lost & found animals, etc.
Well last night I was thinking of sponsoring one that features the young men and women that have or are currently serving our Country through the Armed Forces from our community...
I need a catchy title for this feature spot....
For instnace, the "Dog Gone News" is a feature spot for lost and found critters...
I am sure that this isn't a new concept (Heaven knows that I am not that creative) to spotlight our service folks weekly, so maybe you have already seen one that you have liked...
In any event any and all suggestions are welcome!
Semper Fi!
Chuck Lewis, Sgt.
1970-1974

drumcorpssnare
03-07-07, 09:25 AM
Chuck- Off the top of my head..."Here's a Hero"
drumcorpssnare:usmc:

8th&I Marine
03-07-07, 10:15 AM
How about Hero's Spotlight.

Cantrell:flag:

USMCmailman
03-07-07, 10:42 AM
How about-----

FREEDOM ISN'T FREE!

yellowwing
03-07-07, 11:02 AM
If its on a dog site how about your ad copy title of "America's Best Friend - Meet L/Cpl Smith"

Sgt Leprechaun
03-07-07, 11:14 AM
"Someone you should know"

"Guarding the walls while you sleep"

"Our Fighting Forces" (Yeah, it was a comic book in WWII and beyond, but still a catchy title I think)

"Those who serve"

Chuck Lewis
03-07-07, 11:17 AM
If its on a dog site how about your ad copy title of "America's Best Friend - Meet L/Cpl Smith"
It's not.... This is just a community newspaper that we own here in Montana... It's a weekly and we put out 7000 copies per week...
But I like your idea anyway!
It will be a few weeks as I also have feeler out to the local VFW, Marine Corps. League and Parent's Support Group.

hmckinley
03-07-07, 11:57 AM
Freedom, the ultimate byproduct

for these that serve!

Osotogary
03-08-07, 10:47 PM
Ruck Sack News
Marching Orders- News from the Front
Cadence Corner

YLDNDN6
03-09-07, 06:11 AM
The Scuttlebutt