PDA

View Full Version : Hello everyone!

Mataleon
02-18-03, 11:12 PM
My name is Sean Sullivan and my little brother,well, he ain't little (230lbs), is a grunt in Kuwait now and has encouraged
me to join this site. As well as my father, who goes by OsotoGary? I am very proud
of my Marine Brother who joined 2days after Sept.11, 2001. He is now in Kuwait with his new family and I miss him dearly.
I hold EVERY single Marine with highest respects and thank them every chance I get for their contribution to my freedom.
That is all I wish to say at the moment. Good Night my friends.

Sean Sullivan

wrbones
02-18-03, 11:16 PM
Welcome aboard Mataleon!

So...

When ya signing the papers? :D The Marine Corps can always use a fighting man.....

Mataleon
02-18-03, 11:20 PM
Not anytime soon............
I have just turned pro, so we'll see how long I last
You can find my fights at Suncoast Video
"King of the Cage" Knockout Nightmare
I currently fight for the Gracie Family of Gracie Jiu-jitsu Fame

How bout , When ya fighting in the cage? We can always use a Marine!
Stay safe my friend!

thedrifter
02-18-03, 11:25 PM
Welcome Aboard......

Glad to see you come join us....We are all just one big family....

Well I see why you hesitated when you say little brother ;) :p ...

Sempers,

Roger

Mataleon
02-18-03, 11:31 PM
Thanks guys!
Yeah he is 230lbs of ripped genetics. I'm about 185 so the beatings aren't one sided anymore, if ya know what I mean.

Sparrowhawk
02-18-03, 11:51 PM
Originally posted by Mataleon
my Marine Brother who joined 2days after Sept.11, 2001. He is now in Kuwait with his new family and I miss him dearly.
I hold EVERY single Marine with highest respects and thank them every chance I get for their contribution to my freedom.
That is all I wish to say at the moment. Good Night my friends.

Sean Sullivan

Not friends, but family, you are part of our family here as is your father.

Semper Fi

Cook

Mataleon
02-18-03, 11:57 PM
Thank you very much. You have just reminded me why I admire all of you..............

wrbones
02-19-03, 12:01 AM
Yer welcome, Mateleon.

If I were about fifteen years younger, I'd be tempted by yer offer! LOL.

I haven't done anything like that for years. Kinda fun in some ways!

On the other hand, yer still young enough to join the Corps! :D Teach ya some knife fightin', and give ya an M-16, you'd be good to go! ;)

Mataleon
02-19-03, 12:06 AM
Sounds tempting but I bet the checks I get from Fighting for a few minutes in a Cage are lil' more spendable than the ones Uncle Sam writes me! Ha! I luv u Guys already...........

wrbones
02-19-03, 12:44 AM
It ain't about money! It's about other things. Sometimes indefinable things. Love of country. Love of freedom. Desire to serve. Lifelong fellowship. Love of yer fellow man. A desire to be the best!

What's a few minutes in a fighting cage compared to that!

Of course, I always did enjoy that bare knuckle stuff! :D

Come to think of it, you CAN do both! LOL.

CAS3
02-19-03, 04:12 PM
Welcome aboard Brother! We share the same last name! Well, before I got married!
My prayers are with your brother in Kuwait.

SHOOTER1
02-19-03, 09:01 PM
Welcome Aboard to the family of Marines, with two in your family already in, you probably have some idea of how large your family has grown, just by signing in on the BB, drop in once in a while and chat, or to ask questions or just to mix things up once in a while, Roger and bones can steer you around if you need directions, course anywone here will assist if you need, so pull up a chair and jaw whenever, and again Welcome to the Family of Marines.

Mataleon
02-19-03, 11:10 PM
Thanx again Marines! I am very proud to be adopted. So, when people ask me how's my family, I'll just say, join the Marine Corp. You'll meet all of them!

Sean