View Full Version : Airman scolded on talk show for posing nude

thedrifter
03-06-07, 07:15 AM
Airman scolded on talk show for posing nude <br />
<br />
By Erik Holmes - Staff writer <br />
Posted : Tuesday Mar 6, 2007 7:02:06 EST <br />
<br />
Senior Airman Michelle Manhart, the former Air Force training instructor who...

USMCmailman
03-06-07, 08:59 AM
Perhaps Mr. Williams has a personal problem with seeing a females naked body? I'll bet he saw Broke Back Mountain more than once !!!!!!!

maverickmarine
03-06-07, 09:20 AM
Yeah, I think it's unsat of her to that while still in the military. How can she expect to have the respect for her authority of anyone under her or the trust in her ability to lead from those above her. However, since her unit won't respect her she welcome to join mine, LOL.

OLE SARG
03-06-07, 09:22 AM
Damn, I though Montel was a mmmmaaaaannnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I dare not use the FAGGOT word or I will have to go to REHAB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
wHAT THE **** EVER HAPPENED TO FREEDOM OF EXPRESSION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Comeon you hollywood leftists, come back into the REAL WORLD!!!!!!!!!

SEMPER FI,

DWG
03-06-07, 09:30 AM
to have the respect for her authority of anyone under her or the trust in her ability to lead from those above her[quote]

Her on top or not; don't care; I'd respect her (in the morning);)

maverickmarine
03-06-07, 09:36 AM
LMAO! I knew that was coming as soon as I hit "post". I almost said it right after that. LOL

DWG
03-06-07, 09:57 AM
Just TOO easy not to go for! :banana: :D :banana:

HOLM
03-06-07, 10:01 AM
I have to wonder with that kind of character how many men in her unit didn't need the playboy mag to have a clear picture of what she looks like naked..

You just can't do that sort of thing in a US military uniform... she might have gotten away with that in the ARMY.. it seems their standards are low these days... Nice to see the Air Force Standing up for some kind of standard...

Playboy is has always leaned to the left.. No sense in the US military joining the ranks of such half ass liberals.. stick with the hard stuff :)

USMCmailman
03-06-07, 10:10 AM
Ole Sarg<
You got it buddy, what the hell is Montels problem????????????

22 years is too long to be on board a ship !!!!!!!!!

YLDNDN6
03-06-07, 10:20 AM
Tell ya what...saw the pictures...my unit definitely respects her, and has requested to serve under her immediately or sooner if possible...lol

DWG
03-06-07, 10:55 AM
Tell ya what...saw the pictures...my unit definitely respects her, and has requested to serve under her immediately or sooner if possible...lol

Your request has been denied. Reason: Unit deemed insufficient for mission goals. Larger, more experienced unit required. :usmc:

:p :D

ggyoung
03-06-07, 11:18 AM
What do you think if she was a Marine? Doyou think the CMC would have done in this case? I think the CMC would have gone nuts over this. He would have been mad as hell. She would have been busted down to E-nothing. Shiped to greenland to count knifes in a mess kit repared bn.

DWG
03-06-07, 11:21 AM
What do you think if she was a Marine? Doyou think the CMC would have done in this case? I think the CMC would have gone nuts over this. He would have been mad as hell. She would have been busted down to E-nothing. Shiped to greenland to count knifes in a mess kit repared bn.

Or ordered to Washington, DC, MCHQ; for duties commensurate to present rank and abilities!
;)

FistFu68
03-06-07, 11:48 AM
:evilgrin: SHE DOES HAVE A PURRTY MOUTH,I MUST SAY;SEND HER YOUNG AZZ OVER TO MY HOOCH! I'LL STUFF MY 175MM.GUNNN SO FAR DOWN HER THROAT,THAT SHE'LL BE ABLE TO USE HER CHERRY; FOR A TAIL-LIGHT!!!:devious: S/F THAT~10/FOUUU :iwo:

killerinstinct
03-06-07, 11:57 AM
LOL she would file sexual harrasment charges and take others in the **** with her

DWG
03-06-07, 12:03 PM
SHE DOES HAVE A PURRTY MOUTH,I MUST SAY;SEND HER YOUNG AZZ OVER TO MY HOOCH! I'LL STUFF MY 175MM.GUNNN SO FAR DOWN HER THROAT,THAT SHE'LL BE ABLE TO USE HER CHERRY; FOR A TAIL-LIGHT!!!S/F THAT~10/FOUUU :iwo:

Refer to Post# 11. Same answer!:banana: :thumbdown

JinxJr
03-06-07, 12:21 PM
OK, I saw most of the Playboy "spread" on her. She didn't use the uniform as a prop; when she was in it, it was complete. It WAS a bad idea for somebody in her position at the time but I see a lot of overreaction. Repremand her, reassign her and get it off of the skyline. It's worse when some lame wannabe with no imagination uses military uniforms, etc. to sell pictures of their physical attributes. Do I condone it? Uhhhhhh.....not really, under the circumstances. Does it threaten the existance of the Air Force? Uhhhhh....I don't think so. Besides, the more newstime it gets only benefits her. She got demoted and kicked to the curb...call it a day.

ErikHeiker
03-06-07, 01:45 PM
Did Montel have some enlisted time? 22 years of officer time should have had him reach at least Commander.

Zulu 36
03-06-07, 02:03 PM
Yes, Montel was an enlisted Marine until he went to Annapolis via the Prep school. I forget how much enlisted service he had.

Sgt Leprechaun
03-06-07, 07:59 PM
I don't think he had enough for a GCM. Not sure tho.

And, I think he needs to lighten the hell up. What, he never looked at a skin mag aboard ship during all those deployments?

Get over it, and move on. As far as the AF goes, just take her off the drill field, and send her directly to the field or back to her MOS. Big deal.

Besides, she's a hottie.

OLE SARG
03-07-07, 09:53 AM
I didn't realize montell was one of those "HOLIER THAN THOU" celebrities!!!!

SEMPER FI,