PDA

View Full Version : Anyone from Texas?

deppen
03-01-07, 06:00 PM
My name is SSgt Deppen. I just recently graduated from Recruiter School at MCRD San Diego. I'm going to be a Marine Recruiter in Round Rock, Texas. My wife and I just had a baby and we are really excited about coming to the area. If you from the Round Rock area or near there, drop me a line. Also I've really looking forward to recruiting the NEXT generations of Marines.

Semper Fi

SSgt Deppen

:marine:

rvillac2
03-01-07, 07:07 PM
Congrats, Dennis. Go get them hard chargin wanna be recon/snipers.
; )

yellowwing
03-01-07, 08:44 PM
Good to go Staff Sergeant! We got America's best finest young men and women lined up and ready to raise their right hand to God. You take good care of them now, ya hear?

Echo_Four_Bravo
03-02-07, 12:32 AM
SSgt, thanks for being willing to take on the beast that is recruiting duty. The way I see it, you all have one of the most difficult, yet important, jobs in the Corps.

Make sure you stop in to see the Express while you're in Round Rock. Any baseball team that is owned by Nolan Ryan has to be OK.

maverickmarine
03-02-07, 05:51 AM
Congrats and welcome to the Austin area. You and your family will love it. You should have plenty that wanna be hardchargers. I am right up the road from you and do just about everything in Round...

Old Marine
03-02-07, 09:14 AM
Didn't know anything was round in Texas.

killerinstinct
03-05-07, 11:37 AM
welcome to Texas.

USMCmailman
03-05-07, 12:17 PM
TEXAS! The only thing that comes from Texas are steers and-----well you know!!!!!!!

maverickmarine
03-05-07, 12:43 PM
Hey, don't be trying to throw down on the biggest, badest State out there. **** we are a freakin' Republic! You other smaller, weaker States are just jealous....SAY IT!

yellowwing
03-05-07, 12:52 PM
I still can't believe Ozzy Osbourne. Of all the places in San Antonio, or Texas, or in America for that matter...Ozzy takes a leak on the Alamo! :scared:

What a dumb fruk!