PDA

View Full Version : Deep Denial, and Deep Kimchee

thedrifter
02-17-03, 08:27 AM
Austin Bay with his “unique analytic and historically-incisive perspective” is hot and bothered. He says those who question President Bush’s Iraq policy of liberation are “Naysayers in Deep Denial”...

Lock-n-Load
02-17-03, 09:26 AM
Have you ever smelled ...Kimchee??...let alone eat that stuff???...lol....."Puke City":marine: :marine:

Osotogary
02-17-03, 11:05 AM
Eat it cold and make sure your date or mate has some as well. Ya both need to be on the same plain. Get the Kimchee that is made in California. I think that it is a tad better due to the availability of crops needed to make the stuff. Have lots of San Miguel, Sapporo, Asahi, or Kirin Beer handy. Maybe warm Sake or Plum wine. When your blasted you get past the smell.
Gary

Lock-n-Load
02-17-03, 11:26 AM
:marine:Marine.....You can have my share of...Kimchee...enjoy with your mate...I will take your invite for....Ashai beer, that is the Budweiser of dear olde Nippon...ohhh, one parting thought...here's 2 gas masks when digestion sets in....Kimchee....WoW!!!!!! :marine: :marine:

SHOOTER1
02-17-03, 11:44 AM
There aint enough Beer in the world to git past that smell,thats a known fact.

Lock-n-Load
02-17-03, 12:08 PM
I agree.....You are a Marine of distinction...one who has been there...Kimchee....OMG....this is....[you fill in the blanks].....Semper Fi:marine: :marine: