PDA

View Full Version : I hate goodbyes

jm4magic
02-28-07, 11:29 PM
Hey everyone, my name is Poolee Matin, I will be standing on the famous yellow foot prints, Monday morning at MCRD San Diego. I am requesting everyone to please pray for me and wish me good luck.

I also wanted to share my feelings about this site. I believe leatherneck.com to be the most overall influential and educational site for all Poolees, due to its dedicated staff and motivated guests. I simply cannot go to sleep without checking in on what’s going on once a day, I am addicted to this site, Keep up the great work!
<o></o>
God willing I will come back with an Eagle Globe and Anchor stamped on my soul.
<o></o>
“To witness a Marine is inspirational to be a Marine is exceptional”-unknown<o></o>

slowrider
02-28-07, 11:34 PM
Hey Jameel ,
I wanted to wish you goodluck and all the best.When your a old Veteran Like many of us on here,you'll look back and remember the next 13 weeks as some of the toughest and best times ever.Soon you will become part of the best brotherhood in the world.I look forward to seeing you back here in 3 months to give you your congats.
Best of Luck!!

Echo_Four_Bravo
03-01-07, 12:05 AM
Best of luck to you. I look forward to hearing the report that you have joined our brotherhood.

CJA
03-01-07, 12:05 AM
Good luck man, I'm sure you'll do fine and I hope to talk to you, well, hopefully before I leave June 4th.

USMC90
03-01-07, 12:38 AM
Good luck brother.

jinelson
03-01-07, 06:59 AM
Good luck when you have earned the title come back and check in with me, it will be my pleasure to get your membership upgraded to Marine. I have enjoyed your videos they showed a lot of motivation.

Jim

PerXes
03-01-07, 07:25 AM
"Just go out there..and have fun!" -Dithyrambos on the last day at the Gates of Fire

oldtop
03-01-07, 10:22 AM
Things To Remember:
1. No matter how tough the training / drill instructor /stress level gets, IT IS TRAINING...they can't kill you, and they can't eat you.
2. The current enemy that you will eventually face has no such restrictions..THEY CAN and WILL kill you if they can, I doubt that they will eat you, given their religious restrictions on pork (cannibals often refer to men as "long pig").
3. When things get tough and you doubt your ability to continue.....REFER TO #1...
Good Luck

Echo_Four_Bravo
03-01-07, 12:19 PM
Top, your point number 1 mirrors something I used to say all the time. My line was "The worst they can do it kill you. They aren't going to eat you, we won't let them- so stop worrying so much."

ZSKI
03-01-07, 08:31 PM
Top, your point number 1 mirrors something I used to say all the time. My line was "The worst they can do it kill you. They aren't going to eat you, we won't let them- so stop worrying so much."

I had a drill instructor that i swear would have ate our dead bodies if they let him. You'll be fine just stay motivated. Oh and make sure you get your sunglass issue hollywood.

jm4magic
06-09-07, 12:06 AM
Hey guys, well im back, I graduated today with Insane India! I cant beleive im actually in front of my laptop right now, it feels so strange....anyways, thanks for all the support! Semper Fi!

USMC90
06-09-07, 12:10 AM
Congrats Marine!
:thumbup:

davblay
06-09-07, 12:21 AM
Welcome home Marine, now get in uniform! You are not a Poolee any longer!

Semper Fi. :marine:

249gunner
06-09-07, 05:10 AM
Congradulations and thx for those videos on youtube.

Marine84
06-09-07, 09:10 AM
Get in uniform then - Welcome Home Marine!

So.........................was it what you thought it was?

jinelson
06-09-07, 10:20 AM
Congratulations Marine, welcome back home and to the family. I have upgraded your membership status to Marine. You need to change your avatar you are out of uniform.
http://www.leatherneck.com/forums/profile.php?do=editavatar

Semper Fi

Jim

USMCJohnson
06-09-07, 03:41 PM
Congrats and welcome home. Have a good time?

jm4magic
06-09-07, 08:14 PM
Recruit training was much more than I expected, I'll do my best to answer any questions you poolees may have. Semper Fi!

Marine84
06-10-07, 07:14 AM
HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Start talkin'...........................

Goose
06-10-07, 07:23 AM
Good luck Devil Pup....13 weeks you'll be a DEVIL DOG

Goose
06-10-07, 07:24 AM
Good luck Devil pup......13 weeks you'll be a DEVIL DOG