PDA

View Full Version : Fellow future recruits

Marinewannabe15
02-28-07, 08:26 PM
hi guys.... i signed in july of 06 after months and months and months of arguing with parents (i was 17 and needed a signature) and im leaving june 26th 2007 for san diago. Just wanted to say that im really excited and can't way to earn the title. Also i wanted to see if anyone else on here is goin the same time and same place... if so tell me plz!!

deppen
02-28-07, 08:32 PM
Marinewannabe15,

Congrads on your determination to become a Marine. Your journey has just begun. Ensure you prepare yourself physically for Recruit Training prior to arriving. Do not go to Recruit Training do the the bare minimum... Do more then 3 pulls, Do more then 45 crunches, run faster then 1330 mile and half. If you prepare yourself physically before arriving your setting yourself up for success. Because Marine Corps Recruiting Training is 90% mental and 10% physical. If you have a strong desire in your heart to earn the title of MARINE. It will become your reality.

Semper Fi and stay motivated

SSgt Deppen

Marinewannabe15
02-28-07, 08:35 PM
ty very much...im on my high school track team now doin long distance and i lift weights. my run time is 10:15/12 pull ups/ and 88 sit ups but im still workin. ty for motivation!!