PDA

View Full Version : See who caught a phony Marine

bootlace15
02-28-07, 12:30 PM
check out this and see who caught a phony!!!!!!!!!!!

See myfox cleveland click on the address bar for phony Marine

Then belly up and get ready to cuss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bootlace15 out

YLDNDN6
02-28-07, 01:09 PM
What a piece of S H I T!!! Most of my friends and acquaintances don't even know I was ever in the Marines...makes me sick how these deadbeats do this stuff. I hope this freakin' waste does hard time for this crap.

10thzodiac
02-28-07, 02:07 PM
Imitation is the best form of flattery, they do it all the time in the movies and everybody bites line, hook and sinker every-time [me]. Jut try considering it as free advertising, after all how many real Marines flip for the costs of Dress Blues, I sure didn't ? BTW they haven't raped any Okinawan school girls lately, have they ?

bootlace15
02-28-07, 02:33 PM
No they have'nt raped any Okinawans latlely. Its because in jail they use a hand jack.................

or something else

bootlace15 out

10thzodiac
02-28-07, 02:53 PM
I like Japanese jails, you can't lean on the walls, lie down during the day, just sit on the floor. That's hard on piles.

When those posers get to Okinawa, that'll be a good time to keep an eye on them http://www.leatherneck.com/forums/images/icons/icon14.gif

Maybe Cinderella liberty for posers too ?

tk7263
03-01-07, 02:38 PM
What a friggin ******* ,I dont live far from Akron , what if you see someone like that I mean what do ya do? you dont want to go to jail over some dirt bag but I know I'd be instantly ****ed as hell.Any one ever been in that situation?

semperfiman
03-01-07, 04:06 PM
can you say scum bag

garryh123
03-01-07, 04:31 PM
Link?

hump_drop
03-01-07, 06:06 PM
http://www.myfoxcleveland.com<WBR>/myfox/pages/Home/Detail<WBR>;jsessionid=C03684B91EA60AAE9E3<WBR>F6B3B673D6C52?contentId<WBR>=2507331&version=2&locale=EN<WBR>-US&layoutCode=VSTY&pageId=1.1<WBR>.1 (http://www.myfoxcleveland.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail;jsessionid=C03684B91EA60AAE9E3F6B3B673D6C52 ?contentId=2507331&version=2&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=VSTY&pageId=1.1.1)

I have contacted my local Congressman's office and asked about thi sbill. I advise the rest of you do the same, it only takes about 15 minutes to make the call, ask about the bill and make sure you ask that your Congressman vote in favor when it comes up.

garryh123
03-01-07, 06:29 PM
Thanks for the link....Yup,,,,i'm retarded!LOL Could not spell phony!

yellowwing
03-01-07, 07:21 PM
Dang! They got the dudes ex-wife bagging on him, and then there he is mopping floors. Maybe another stint at the Gray-Bar Inn is in order for this mo-fo. :mad:

sgt tony
03-01-07, 07:40 PM
well lets send him to Iraq and tie him to a post and turn them lose on him then he might have the right to say he is a American and not a Marine.
The Corps had the right idea and booted him out

josephplt2008
03-01-07, 10:13 PM
A Gunnery Sarg,, I know that they call Earning your blood stripes hazeing now,, IF he has been in for what 11 years,,, The smuck should walked the gauntlet and earn those stripes.., What the hell, shoot the @&^!%$#..

maverickmarine
03-02-07, 05:55 AM
Yeah, that is just another nasty trying to be something he's not. We have talked on here about each of us busting one of those people but to get slammed on the news and by your ex wife too! That's freakin' outstanding! I love when he was being called out, while mopping floors, "That's classified, cease and discest". That's great!

echo3oscar1833
03-04-07, 12:10 AM
I say prosocute the bastard and make him pay, especcially desicrating a military funeral like that. On another note one thing I have noticed after doing alot of reserch on this very issue. Is one it is a growing epidimic. But also I noted that most of the guys that do this sort of thing, (Not counting this doush bag) seem to have actually served in some type of combat area. Most of them seem to want to award themselves distingushed awards, like the Navy Cross, Purple Heart, Bronze Star, or even promote themselves to a higher rank. And some claim POW Status. The POW Network has a whole Wall of Shame dedicated to these guys. Check it out This guy is on it also. Semper Fi!!!

http://www.pownetwork.org

davblay
03-04-07, 12:30 AM
I once knew a marine that completed Boot Camp, came home on leave and never went back! He wrote to me in Boot camp and had his return address as SGT, then he was still home when I came home on leave...

davblay
03-04-07, 12:36 AM
Then there was this MArine that never got his feet wet in the Pacific, much less went to Nam, He had more stiries than me and my brother, put together, which between us 19 months over there! He never admitted he was lieing up to his death 13 months ago. He told his lies so long he believed them, even the SECRET SUBMARINE mission to nam to repatriat some POWS! Hell he even had a full military funeral! 21 guns and all plus the boots. rifle and helment as well as the bugle! He told all that he was a cpl, his official headstone says PFC! Go Figure!

Semper Fi

hump_drop
03-04-07, 10:52 AM
http://www.myfoxcleveland.com<WBR>/myfox/pages/Home/Detail<WBR>;jsessionid=C03684B91EA60AAE9E3<WBR>F6B3B673D6C52?contentId<WBR>=2507331&version=2&locale=EN<WBR>-US&layoutCode=VSTY&pageId=1.1<WBR>.1 (http://www.myfoxcleveland.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail;jsessionid=C03684B91EA60AAE9E3F6B3B673D6C52 ?contentId=2507331&version=2&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=VSTY&pageId=1.1.1)

I have contacted my local Congressman's office and asked about this bill. I advise the rest of you do the same, it only takes about 15 minutes to make the call, ask about the bill and make sure you ask that your Congressman vote in favor when it comes up.

OK, I actually paid attention to that this time, and it was passed last year. Contact your Congressman's local office and find out how you can report turds like this guy. It is up to us to police these people. They only get caught when they lip off about things to people who know better. Question everyone who claims things like this, and don't relent.

Sonar5
03-04-07, 12:32 PM
Well, hopefully he'll be getting a visit shortly following that story.

Impersonating a Veteran at a Funeral and then to be seen bragging about it is pretty low.

Glad to see he got busted for it.

:iwo:

recon532002
03-04-07, 12:53 PM
Just another Dickhead

slowrider
03-04-07, 02:27 PM
I can remember one night on the radio I'm A ham (Amateur) Radop op.This guy was going on and on here in town on his radio about serving in nam and this and that.I am to young to have served in nam but many of my brother Marines have.I have heard a thousand stories.Enough to know this guy was a F-ing liar.Anyway I keyned the mic and ask this guy what unit he was with.All he could say was the 313th.I said 313th what? He said he didn't remember it was too long ago.I got in his ass infront of everyone one that was on the Frequency.I said"You make me sick.It is one thing to lie about being a Marine,But to try to get glory on the backs of 50K plus that died for this country.You ought to be shot".Needless to say I got a few F youd and called a few SOB's from him.But I embarressed him enough that I have never heard his Call sign again over the local airways.
OOOOHHH RAAAAAAH

USMCmailman
03-04-07, 02:37 PM
WHY IS THIS ******* NOT IN PRISON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad: :evilgrin: :scared:

USMCmailman
03-04-07, 02:39 PM
slowrider----------I am proud to call you BROTHER !!!!!!!

montana
03-04-07, 04:53 PM
had a privet that made it to nam...was sent out to the bush with us....after the first night droped his rifle on the grownd and refused to pick it up
asked him if he was drafted or inlisted...he said inlisted....asked him just what he thought the marines were doing over here...he said he just desided he didnt want any part of it....they sent him back to the rear...always wonderd what happend to him.

USMCmailman
03-04-07, 05:25 PM
Cowards are a dime a dozen!

bigdog43701
03-04-07, 05:26 PM
he's just a piece of whale sh*&t...love to go to that station and pi$$ all over his clean floor to give him something to really clean up.

slowrider
03-04-07, 05:28 PM
slowrider----------I am proud to call you BROTHER !!!!!!!

Right on Brother........ I have the highest Respect for you Nam Vets.When I was in the Corps in the early 80's Many of my SNCO's had served in Nam.I always listened up when they were willing to talk to us young NCO's about there tours.I never served in Combat but my heart goes out to you brothers that did and our young brothers that are in combat right now.
God Bless you all
Semper Fi, My fellow Marines

USMCmailman
03-04-07, 05:36 PM
Combat or not you are a MARINE now and forever. Never forget that!

yellowwing
03-04-07, 07:00 PM
Surely the TV reporter talked to the sob's ex-wife for at least 20 minutes to air her few seconds. I'd like to hear the ex's whole 20 minute rant on his low character mop-driving arse! :D

Quinbo
03-04-07, 08:04 PM
Yellowwing you owe me a new keyboard cause I just spit coffee all over this one. Mop driving arse ..... ROFL ..... I love it.

ErikHeiker
03-06-07, 02:11 PM
I had a convict tell me he was a former Marine. So I played Stump the Dummy with him. He couldn't even answer the first question correctly. I told him he'd better not ever claim to be a Marine again or we'd have issues.

gotMS
03-06-07, 03:37 PM
I wish he goes back where he belongs. And I am sure he will get what he deserves. To the MArine who found him... Thanks

Sgt Leprechaun
03-06-07, 07:52 PM
I love the line about "It's classified". Yeah, it's classified allright. You floor swabbing toolsack! The only thing classified about you is the fact you are a disgusting douche who couldn't hold a candle to a real Marine. That freakin mop has more class than your worthless butt.
Veteran. Right. The only conflict this guy is a "veteran" of, is the War on Drugs, and in that one, he's an enemy combatant.

I love how the reporters got him dead to rights. No doubt the FBI has already opened a case on this piece of dog vomit.