PDA

View Full Version : Wannabe No Longer....Back From Boot Camp

WanderWannabe
02-27-07, 09:11 PM
Hey, just dropping a quick note. I'm on boot leave and am enjoying my newfound freedom...and trying not to think of MCT. Glad I joined. Any of you wannabe's out there thinking it over...do it.

aviator101
02-27-07, 09:22 PM
welcome back, you might want to change that sig if it is possible. If you have any stories/advice I know me and others would love to hear it.

jinelson
02-27-07, 09:32 PM
Congratulations Marine and welcome home! You must have been a India Company graduate. I will get your membership upgraded to Marine. You need to change your avatar as you are out of uniform use this link;

http://www.leatherneck.com/forums/profile.php?do=editavatar

Enjoy your leave you earned it bro!

Semper Fi

Jim

davblay
02-27-07, 09:37 PM
ooooo-rahhh, semper fi, do or die, gung ho! Welcome to the brotherhood!

bootlace15
02-27-07, 09:47 PM
well well, now the hair grows a bit. Good job jarhead. Semper Fi

and thanks for serving!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bootlace15 out

motivatedpoolee
02-27-07, 11:54 PM
congrats..

davblay
02-28-07, 12:18 AM
Remember wannabe, that audie murphy was in the Army, so keep your head and ass wired together and do as your told and kick ass, just do what you are trained to do and give it your all. Just to enlighten you, SGM Dan Daly got two CMHs for two differant wars, he's my hero! Semper fi, gung ho marine, do or die!

WanderWannabe
02-28-07, 12:40 AM
Remember wannabe, that audie murphy was in the Army, so keep your head and ass wired together and do as your told and kick ass, just do what you are trained to do and give it your all. Just to enlighten you, SGM Dan Daly got two CMHs for two differant wars, he's my hero! Semper fi, gung ho marine, do or die!

Thanks for the congrats all, good to be on my way. Any boot that doesn't know Daly had to be asleep for 13 weeks. Butler, Daly and Basilone are all legends...now Cpl. Dunham. God blessed them all with more courage than any 200 other men put together. Semper Fi!

yellowwing
02-28-07, 02:20 AM
The likes Butler, Daly, Basilone, and Dunham are in your blood. You are walking the same path. Ordinary honest men called upon hard times to do extraordinary deeds. And they lived up to our Marine Corps motto. Semper Fidelis.

I really like that PT cadence old ditty, "Give me that Old Marine Corps Spirit...Because its good enough for me!"

YLDNDN6
02-28-07, 06:06 AM
Congrats and welcome to the family!!! Now, git ya some!!!

davecerami275
02-28-07, 07:36 AM
CONGRATULATIONS:

DEVIL DOG!!!!!!!!!

YLDNDN6
02-28-07, 07:44 AM
And put that boot camp dress blues photo in your profile...you earned it!!!

Marine84
02-28-07, 09:21 AM
WOOHOO! Another satisfied customer! Welcome Home Marine!

ggyoung
02-28-07, 10:59 AM
Out Marine Corps Standing

smjone4
03-04-07, 06:34 AM
You were Delta Co. weren't you? So was I. Nice to be home isn't it. Somehow SOI got backed up so I lucked into an extra 2 weeks of recruiters assistance. lol Enjoy your time home.

WanderWannabe
03-04-07, 07:07 AM
India Company. Congrats Devil Dog, enjoy the time home. I'm on RA in 2 days myself.

OnceNothing
03-04-07, 08:57 AM
congratulations Marine,
i leave for boot August 20th
any helpful or funny stories now that you look back on you
time on the island

maysoon
03-09-07, 02:43 PM
Hey, just dropping a quick note. I'm on boot leave and am enjoying my newfound freedom...and trying not to think of MCT. Glad I joined. Any of you wannabe's out there thinking it over...do it.

Do you guys think that fallen Seal should be given a congressional medal of honor? I wasn't allowed to post there, but I figure we could discuss it here.

http://www.leatherneck.com/forums/showthread.php?p=226417#post226417

I also think the fallen Navy SEALs should be read about. I think we should all tell the President to give him a CONGRESSIONAL MEDAL OF HONOR. I don't know how to go about it, but maybe you folks do.