PDA

View Full Version : Group PHOTO of Leatherneck Moderators.... LOL

Sparrowhawk
02-16-03, 01:04 PM
http://www.msnbc.com/c/0/136/719/10x7/030214_wpp_03.jpg

BigCat
02-16-03, 01:59 PM
Who's who? They all look the same!!! Of course....well...we just won't go there....

usmc2cwgrl
02-16-03, 02:02 PM
oh baby! turn me on! LMAO!

JChristin
02-16-03, 02:05 PM
After my own experience with one ...well...I'll get me wrist slapped. So I will be a good Marine and just say, this photo says it all. At least two moderators have a sence of humor!

semper fi
jchristin

thedrifter
02-16-03, 02:16 PM
LMAO@Cook........

There is always time for fun......and there is a time to show RESPECT.......

Sempers,

Roger

montana
02-16-03, 02:25 PM
looks like a hunky of monkey
RESPECT.....Fully speeking

Sparrowhawk
02-16-03, 03:38 PM
Roger, I was going to say, Leather Neck women, but I still want to live...LOL

CAS3
02-16-03, 03:43 PM
Oh Cook..you little sweetie...
You will be here for the reunion right?
I need to show you how much I appreciate this one!!!

RUN FOR COVER!

thedrifter
02-16-03, 03:44 PM
LMAO at you Cook, yep we have to watch what we say about them Leatherneck women.........

Cas, I guess you are snowed in like us.........we be expecting 18 to 25 inches right now.........You can blame all this snow on Cook........LMAO

Sempers,

Roger.

PS: Check your PM's

Sparrowhawk
02-16-03, 03:52 PM
Now, we know how she got her start!

LMAO

It all started with SNOW for CAS....ROTFLMAO

http://a799.g.akamai.net/3/799/388/e4982dcff6ad0a/www.msnbc.com/modules/theweekinpictures/2003_archive/TWIP_2003_0213_LEAD.jpg

Sparrowhawk
02-16-03, 03:54 PM
thinking this will STOP the Rain!

LOL

http://www.msnbc.com/c/0/136/533/10x7/twip_2003_0213_04.jpg

Rob Parry
02-16-03, 03:54 PM
Anything I say may be taken down and used in evidence against me. Therefore I will restrain my artistic and caustic leanings, preferring to remain on the side of good against the Dark Side.

(Will that make me a Jedi, Obe one Kenobi?

Footnote, in the 2001 Census in the UK the box annotated religion was responded to by 0.7% (1,141,000) of the population as Jedi Knight. This was in response to a popular national radio station request for more fun, and an attempt to create a new religion.

CAS3
02-16-03, 03:57 PM
ROFLMAO...
You are so messed in the head...Don't you know we are snowed in here?

wrbones
02-16-03, 04:02 PM
Lot of snow around here right now, ain't there! LOL

Rob Parry
02-16-03, 04:14 PM
Snow? Any of you guys worked in Norway during the winter detachments?

JChristin
02-17-03, 04:16 PM
Snow, go live in the mountain of western Montana. Wanta see some snow. Use to work out of the smokejumpers units in Missoula. Come September, it wasn't unusual to go asleep with temperatures in the 70's at night, only to wake up mornin with a fresh crop of snow covering your sleepbag.

On the serious side of things: I hope the homeless are being taken well cared of. They are the one's who truly suffer the worse. Especially the homeless mothers with children; and for the homeless senior citizen AND the homeless VET. Hope those who practice prayer will remember them today and tonight.

Semper fi
jchristin

NEWB
02-17-03, 10:22 PM
SNOW?????
What's snow? I am way out here in Hooterville. Do you have to order that stuff ahead of time. LOL

wrbones
02-17-03, 10:28 PM
Yeah NEWB, if ya want snow fer next winter you need to contact the National Weather Service right now to put in yer order for next winter! They get back ordered pretty quick so ya have to act now to before they run out! :D

I don't know all of the details myself, but that's how I' hear it's done.

NEWB
02-17-03, 11:35 PM
Bones,
I was gonna order by e-mail, but, I remember the last time we had snow here. We got only 6 inches and it might have well been 3 feet of snow. People looked out and said: "Hey, snow. Let's all go get in our vehicles and drive like hell and see how much we can run our insurance rates up." LOL

Rob Parry
02-18-03, 09:48 AM
Christin, Montana is my fav part of the States, Sept in the Yellowstone and Madison, fishing for trout, is beyond description. And then to sit in a natural spa pool and be snowed on! Yes!

usmc2cwgrl
02-18-03, 08:07 PM
ohhh gotta love those ops in Norway...Battle Griffin as we call it....never jump out of the side of a 5-ton into a snowdrift if your only 5'2! you'll get lost! heh the guys used to tease me sayin they were gonna stick a beacon from one of our wreckers on my head so i wouldn't get lost when i went outside!

JChristin
02-18-03, 08:27 PM
Thanks Rob about the comment about Montana. Use to have a ranch in the Bitterroot Valley, then moved back to eastern Oregon and had two ranches over there. There is something so good about folk in the country. I miss those days. City folk can't figure me out, don't fit into any "old school" columns I guess. Don't want to neither. Anyone can have their city, I'll take the mountains anytime!

But one thing I know fer sure, glad I'm not on the east coast and having to put up with all that snow! Glad it's there and not here! But heard its suppose to warm up in a few days. Then some floodin. It ain't over yet for those folks.

semper fi
jchristin

montana
02-19-03, 09:59 AM
no snow here in western montana....in the 40s
gee must be nice liven in the east
ya get cold and snow and all that crap
awwww smell that fresh mountain air
life is good.......wish i could help you all
shuvel snow, but someone has to be here
in God's country
LOL, LOL , LOL

JChristin
02-19-03, 09:07 PM
WHAT? No snow in western Montana this time of yer? What about Lolo Pass? Ther's got to be some there! Heck, if ther's a nuc attack here on the west coast (Oregon), I'm heading my 4X4 to the northwest corner of Montana. Over where Idaho, Montana and Canada meet. That is God's country. Mine- when I'm there. Not many folks up that way. Good clean mountain air, good food, good drink, and shared with a good man. Who could ask for anything more!

semper fi
jchristin