PDA

View Full Version : Shipping

immaproshooter
02-24-07, 10:14 PM
Hey everyone...no one probably rememebrs me...but i have been a memebr on here for a few years now...havent been on in along time though.... i jsut wnted to let everyone know though that i ship out tuesday.. 20070227 and i graduate from PI 20070525 and am enlisted in the Infantry and i jsut wanted to thank everyone on here i knwo most of you may not rememebr me but i use to be really active on here and get involved with everythign and alot of discussions and jsut havent been around muhc lately but still wnat to thank all of you fo ryour suport and help over the years.

And although i may not be on here to read any replies before monday morning when i leave town here is my email for anyone that wants to get ahodl of me Kenneth.Heiser@Gmail.com

Thank you,
Kenny

jinelson
02-24-07, 10:21 PM
I remember you well Kenny and its good to see you again. I wondered what happened to you. Good luck at MCRD dont forget to check in when you get back. Change your status to Poolee/DEP from registered user we changed our server since you joined. http://www.leatherneck.com/forums/advanced_register.php?do=changestatus

Jim

immaproshooter
02-24-07, 10:40 PM
ya ive noticed a bit of change....and it feels good to be remembered ill go change that status...and ill have to change it yet again after May 25th, so how has everyone been?..oh and the thing is i jsut foudn out today got a call out of the blue and told me to get ready im shipping tuesday..lol,

slowrider
02-24-07, 11:33 PM
Good Luck Kenny,
You leaving brings back great memories.Your going to be joining a brotherhood of awesome men and women.The best in the world

yellowwing
02-25-07, 07:02 AM
Never Quit. There's a hard place in you that will be tested. That part of you that is a hard core SOB will be brought out. You can rely on that.

If you succeed you will always be a life member in our Gun Club. :evilgrin:

GriT
02-25-07, 07:23 AM
Good Luck bro! Make us Proud and GET SOME.

Marine84
02-25-07, 01:29 PM
If you succeed you will always be a life member in our Gun Club. :evilgrin:

LOL!

PatriotGirl422
02-25-07, 01:55 PM
Two days until you ship out! That's exciting. Good luck to you and keep in touch after you get back.

immaproshooter
02-26-07, 08:38 AM
alright well its 0937 and at 1000 the recruiter will be here to pick me up and then you will not here from me until the end of may... ihope everyone stays safe and wish Ya'll the best, Good Bye everyone.