PDA

View Full Version : Plt. 1010 1st Bn D Co

smjone4
02-24-07, 04:35 AM
Hell yea! I am off the island! Graduation at 1000 yesterday morning! And sure enough at 0400 I woke upi ready to head out for chow. lol I made it through. Just wanted to say thanks for all the great advice I recieved on this page while I was in DEP. Poolees READ THESE FORUMS! YOU CANNOT GO TO BOOT KNOWING TOO MUCH!! The more you know about whats getting ready to happen and how stuff works the less they can get in your head and mess with you. Listen to the MARINES in these forums. They know what they are talking about. If you hear it from a poolee you better double check with a Marine before you accept it as truth. Again, thank you for all your help. Semper Fi!

devildoghopeful
02-24-07, 04:48 AM
Awesome! Congratulations Marine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Achped
02-24-07, 12:16 PM
Awesome!!! Congrats

kovanfleet
02-24-07, 12:35 PM
congrats! who were your DIs? i was in delta back in aug.

davblay
02-24-07, 02:16 PM
semper fi, once a marine always a marine, good luck and give em hell

Echo_Four_Bravo
02-24-07, 02:17 PM
Congrats brother. Get rid of that poolee on your profile!

I graduated from platoon 1114 Delta Company (MCRD SD) back in the day, so it is always good to see someone else from Delta Company, and it is something you will never forget.

jinelson
02-24-07, 02:27 PM
Welcome back Marine congratulations and welcome to the family. You need to change your avatar as you are now out of uniform, I will take care of getting your membership upgraded to Marine.

Semper Fi

Jim

AThames
02-24-07, 04:29 PM
OOOHHH-RAH Devil Dog. Congratulations on making it through. Seems like only yesterday when i stood on the Peatross Parade Deck.

Jfloirendo
02-25-07, 05:27 PM
Congrats Marine. Just wondering if you knew a Rct. Mines that dropped from 3rd Bn?