PDA

View Full Version : Could someone please explain?

Barret
02-22-07, 04:48 PM
What is going on? Why the hell is Anna Nicole front page news for weeks on end (Come on, she was a druggie and I think statistics show that drugs aren't exactly doing wonders for people's health) yet to the average American sees Iraq as just a far-off land that doesn't affect them in the slightest? Correct me if I'm out of line, but I think we need to shut up, take a breather, and focus on getting er' done, and bringing our people home.

Sorry if I'm just *****ing, but God this stuff is ridiculous. Had to vent:devious:

Kildars
02-22-07, 04:57 PM
What is going on? Why the hell is Anna Nicole front page news for weeks on end (Come on, she was a druggie and I think statistics show that drugs aren't exactly doing wonders for people's health) yet to the average American sees Iraq as just a far-off land that doesn't affect them in the slightest? Correct me if I'm out of line, but I think we need to shut up, take a breather, and focus on getting er' done, and bringing our people home.

Sorry if I'm just *****ing, but God this stuff is ridiculous. Had to vent:devious:

It's called the liberal media.

mrbsox
02-22-07, 05:05 PM
It's called RATINGS.... spelled m o n e y

The part that chaps my azz, is they wouldn't keep crap like that in the news, if people didn't but into it. Some people need a LIFE of their own, instead of worring about somebody else.

And that goes for Entertainment tonight and Britteny Spears and ....

awwh Fk it !!

SmokeyBandit
02-22-07, 08:04 PM
Face it America loves strippers from Texas who die of drug overdoses...

Myzteriouzone
02-22-07, 08:12 PM
Face it America loves strippers from Texas who die of drug overdoses...

Ain't that the truth!!!

PatriotGirl422
02-22-07, 09:02 PM
We talk about how crazy television and the media is all the time in my classes at college. I don't even watch the news anymore, it's just rediculous. It's all just pure entertainment. We're not learning anything from watching 30 second clips of "news". It really does scare me though, how stupid people are.

Barret
02-22-07, 10:07 PM
I just saw that Anna Nicole's death has recieved more news coverage without commercial break than almost any other news event in history, only to be trumped by 9/11. Christ, I think O'reilly said it best: "I'm not suprised that she died this early." is anybody? I don't want to trample on the woman's grave, but was anyone suprised? If this is what sturs a national uprising, then maybe the next time someone's shoe comes untied we should raise a fund to console the victims;)

motivatedpoolee
02-22-07, 10:28 PM
every celebrity will recieve this much attention..

Soon2BeVIP
02-23-07, 08:02 AM
I know what your saying, but people have been ****ing me off with this bashing Anna topic. She was still a real f***in person. Yes she had a drug problem and a screwed up life, but she was still a real person. She had to deal with having a baby and at the same time having her son, which her whole world revolved around, die in that hospital. Her and her mom hated eachother and now that she's dead the mom is trying to get custody of the baby. Then theres different people claiming to be the dad. I'll admit they are being dumb because a lot of it is repeating stuff, but other than that it's a story unfolding so they are going to tell it. FYI..I hope Howard Stern gets the baby...lol not like I have a strong opinion about this

killerinstinct
02-23-07, 09:05 AM
the world is ran by men......and we are always in search of a drugged up ex-fat hot female.. that is a sex fiend. hence it's on the news

DWG
02-24-07, 01:20 PM
NEWSFLASH!!!NEWSFLASH!!!

AS OF 1416 HRS. 02/24/07

ANNA NICOLE SMITH IS STILL, REPEAT, STILL DEAD!!!

MORE TO FOLLOW AS STORY DEVELOPS!!!

:scared: :confused: :p

Master Sephiroth
02-24-07, 04:49 PM
And Anna Nicole Smith is...who (just kiddding)? Her death means as little to me as the sex life of the British royal family

millar123
02-24-07, 05:57 PM
The media goes for the things they think will make the most money off of. That is it.

Marine84
02-24-07, 06:10 PM
DW - I hear you sent your name in so you could be tested for paternity too.

SmokeyBandit
02-24-07, 09:34 PM
NEWSFLASH!!!NEWSFLASH!!!

AS OF 1416 HRS. 02/24/07

ANNA NICOLE SMITH IS STILL, REPEAT, STILL DEAD!!!

MORE TO FOLLOW AS STORY DEVELOPS!!!

:scared: :confused: :p

As of 2234 HRS. 2/24/07

HER CONDITION IS DETERIORATING AS WE SPEAK!!!

lol

Ironrider
02-24-07, 09:54 PM
Hey atleast the sex life of the royal family is funny....

DWG
02-25-07, 07:45 AM
DW - I hear you sent your name in so you could be tested for paternity too.

Damn right! It's the newest Florida Lottery. I have been in south Fl. in the last 40 years-I got a shot!
:banana: :D :banana:

DWG
02-25-07, 07:48 AM
As of 2234 HRS. 2/24/07

HER CONDITION IS DETERIORATING AS WE SPEAK!!!

lol

What's the deal on that; don't they have refrigeration in Broward Co.? Or are all the after market add ons and chemicals working to break down the host? I hear New Jersey is the only place that will take her body; in a toxic waste dump!!:scared:

Marine84
02-25-07, 01:32 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I've been wondering about that one myself - WHY do they need to keep her body above ground any longer?

Bout like James Brown - hells he's been dead 2 months already and he ain't in the ground YET!!!!!!