PDA

View Full Version : Through the Eyes of the Military (Humorous)

AMac14
02-22-07, 12:48 PM
Sh*t: Through the Eyes of the Military
An Army grunt stands in the rain with a 35-pound pack on his back, 15-lb. weapon in his hand, having marched 12 miles, and says, "This is Sh*t."
An Army Airborne Ranger stands in the rain with a 45-pound pack on his back, weapon in hand, after having jumped from a plane and jogged 18 miles, says with a smile, "This is good sh*t."
A Navy Seal lies in the mud, 55-pound pack on his back, weapon in hand, after swimming 10 miles to shore, crawling through a swamp, and running 25 miles at night past enemy positions, says with a grin, "This is really great sh*t."
A Marine, up to his nose in the stinking, bug-infested mud of a swamp with a 65-pound pack on his back and weapons in both hands after jumping from an aircraft at high altitude into the ocean, swimming 12 miles to shore, killing several alligators to enter the swamp, then crawling 30 miles through the brush to assault an enemy camp, says, "I love this sh*t."
An Air Force NCO sits in an easy chair in an air-conditioned, carpeted office in front of his computer and says, "My e-mail is out? What kind of sh*t is this?"

More to come!

futuresoldier08
02-22-07, 12:56 PM
HA HA HA... So True! I Love it!
:yes:

AMac14
02-22-07, 01:16 PM
Yea, the Air Force one had me cracking up.

bigdog43701
02-22-07, 01:18 PM
well i see things haven't changed in the past 30 years.