PDA

View Full Version : More Americans killed by illegal aliens than Iraq war, study says

thedrifter
02-22-07, 09:21 AM
More Americans killed by illegal aliens than Iraq war, study says
By Jim Brown
AgapePress
February 22, 2007

(AgapePress) -- Illegal aliens are killing more Americans than the Iraq war, says a new report from Family Security Matters that estimates some 2,158 murders are committed every year by illegal aliens in the U.S. The group says that number is more than 15 percent of all the murders reported by the Federal Bureau of Investigation in the U.S. and about three times the representation of illegal aliens in the general population.

Mike Cutler, a former senior special agent with the U.S. Immigration and Naturalization Service (the former INS), is a fellow at the Center for Immigration Studies and an advisor to Family Security Matters (FSM). He says the high number of Americans being killed by illegal aliens is just part of the collateral damage that comes with tolerating illegal immigration.

"The military actually called for the BORTAC team, ... the elite unit of the Border Patrol, to be detailed to Iraq to help to secure the Iraqi border," Cutler notes. "Now, if our military can understand that Iraq's security depends in measure on the ability to protect its border against insurgents and terrorists, then why isn't our country similarly protecting our own borders?" he asks.

"We are not five and a half years, nearly, after 9/11, and yet our borders remain open," the Center for Immigration Studies fellow observes. "We have National Guardsmen assigned on the border, but it turns out they are unarmed," he points out. "Their rules of engagement are very simple: if armed intruders head your way, run in the other direction."

This situation would "almost be comical if it wasn't so tragic," Cutler asserts. "If our borders are wide open, this means that drugs, criminals, and terrorists are entering our country just as easily as the dishwashers," he says.

The report from FSM estimates that the 267,000 illegal aliens currently incarcerated in the nation are responsible for nearly 1,300,000 crimes, ranging from drug arrests to rape and murder. Such statistics, Cutler contends, debunk the claim that illegal immigration is a victimless crime. "Then we even have another problem," he adds, "and that's the Visa Waiver Program."

The federal government's Visa Waiver Program enables nationals of certain countries to travel to the United States for tourism or business for stays of 90 days or less without obtaining a visa. According to the U.S. State Department website, the waiver program was established in 1986 with the objective of "eliminating unnecessary barriers to travel," stimulating America's tourism industry, and allowing the government to focus consular resources in other areas.

Cutler says the U.S. retains the Visa Waiver Program because the nation's travel, tourism, and hospitality industries want America's borders wide open. In other words, the former INS official contends, the nation's security is being compromised in the name of trade.

Ellie

OLE SARG
02-22-07, 10:03 AM
After the incident involving the Border Agents getting sent to prison for shooting (and missing a wetback MFing drug runner) an "illegal migrant", and all the BS involving the Inspector General for Homeland Security LYING HIS ASS OFF to a congressional committee I kinda take everything said by them with a grain of salt. This inspector general for homeland security still HAS HIS JOB (THE LYING PIECE OF ****). News coming to light now that even some of the other Agents were there when it happeded and lied about the incident also. THEN WE HAVE ms johnny sutton, the attorney general who presecuted this case - ALSO A LYING PIECE OF DOG ****!!!!!! SSSSOOOO, those poor agents didn't have a chance with all the lying going on. I have to assume that ms sutton is working parttime for the mexican government as the only people he goes after are those officers down on the border trying to keep the vermon OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I say turned our National Guard and our Border Agents loose down there with truckmounted .50 Cals AND AMMUNITION, and I bet the problem GOES AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SEMPER FI,

YLDNDN6
02-22-07, 10:58 AM
I really don't see the difference between some illegal drug dealer sneaking into our country and some muj terrorist. If we are powerless to meet these invaders at the border with extreme violence, how will we ever be able to deter future invaders??? I agree wholeheartedly with the assessment that we need to exercise our right to protect our borders, against ALL invaders, and may your god of choice protect and help you if you choose to try your luck. In the incident where the police officer shot at the SUV and hit the ILLEGAL immigrant that was hidden in the wheelwell, I was physically sick that our government sought out those people who were in that vehicle, got them to testify against that officer, then found them jobs and homes within our borders. They are here illegally!!! WTF???

ROHO
02-22-07, 11:09 AM
I agree!!, YLDNDN6 that poor officer got the "big green weenie" for just doing his job. Makes me sick to my stomach!!!