PDA

View Full Version : Speaking of Ultimate Disrespect, See How a Marine Is Treated

gwladgarwr
02-20-07, 12:30 PM
No matter how down we are, there is NOTHING that justifies the killing of Rex Baum, a Marine...and a homeless man. I don't think I can add anything to this story...except recommending the death...

SkilletsUSMC
02-20-07, 03:45 PM
"Every day I wish I could take it back," he said. "I seen [the] repercussions among everyone. I didn't think about any of this when [the beating] was going on."

That little **** is still only concerned for himself. How about, "I wish I could take it back because I destroyed a life" Give'em the chair.

Sgt Leprechaun
02-20-07, 04:33 PM
Hmmmmm.

I have a couple of points.

First, all these little scrotebags should be beaten with cinderblocks until our arms get tired.

Second, I sense, perhaps, something else going on with this. This has absolutely nothing to do with this poor guy getting killed...but...

"As a kid growing up in Milwaukee, when his home life became too rocky, a neighboring family took him in. He drifted through school and a brief stint in the military...."

A 'brief stint'. Meaning, one enlistment? Didn't complete recruit training?

I hate reporters who don't give you all the facts of a case and instead play on your emotions. I was filled with rage for what happened to him, and still am, no matter if he served, or not...but am curious as to exactly what he did, military wise.

Semper Setting the Record Straight....

SkilletsUSMC
02-20-07, 11:52 PM
Marine or not what makes me sick is the fact that they are only sorry they got caught.

Hachiro
02-21-07, 03:02 AM
Marine or not what makes me sick is the fact that they are only sorry they got caught.

Aint that a fact, and it is a sad note that there are many in the US today that feel that they have to get thier kicks out by killing people.

You know, this is from history, back in the 1400 or 1500's the Queen of England decided that petty crimes would no longer be punishable by hanging, petty theft, stuff like that. Before that time nearly any and all crimes were punished by death. Guess what happened, crime exploded and to this day it still is society that says that crimminal's should be given a "chance" to amend for their misdeeds. Look where it got us....teenagers killing people for kicks.

Society as a whole is partially to blame for these peoples deaths, not directly of course but indirectly.

cplbreese
02-21-07, 07:02 AM
I believe the only reason they are sorry is because they got caught. They should get put to death. All these punks think its funny to go out and hurt or kill someone.

gwladgarwr
02-21-07, 07:48 AM
Hmmmmm.

I have a couple of points.

First, all these little scrotebags should be beaten with cinderblocks until our arms get tired.

Second, I sense, perhaps, something else going on with this. This has absolutely nothing to do with this poor guy getting killed...but...

"As a kid growing up in Milwaukee, when his home life became too rocky, a neighboring family took him in. He drifted through school and a brief stint in the military...."

A 'brief stint'. Meaning, one enlistment? Didn't complete recruit training?

I hate reporters who don't give you all the facts of a case and instead play on your emotions. I was filled with rage for what happened to him, and still am, no matter if he served, or not...but am curious as to exactly what he did, military wise.

Semper Setting the Record Straight....

Rex Baum was the one who had the 'brief stint', not the kids who killed him.

The kid interviewed for the story (one of the murderers) ALSO had a sad home life, but how can THAT excuse committing a brutal murder?

Sgt Leprechaun
02-21-07, 11:01 PM
I'm not excusing any of it. I'll be the first to say that not only should these little maggots be slowly left to strangle at the end of some piano wire off a meathook, their residences should be burned to the ground, the area bulldozed, and the earth salted so that nothing grows there ever again, as a warning to others.

There is NO excuse, my issue is with the way the story was reported, not the offense itself.

OLE SARG
02-22-07, 10:13 AM
Hang the little MFs HIGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'd like 10 minutes in a locked room with these scum!!!!

SEMPER FI,

devildog4life30
02-22-07, 11:26 AM
If everyone thought like us (MARINES) this country would be a better place!

chernoble kid
02-23-07, 01:30 AM
I say send these little pieces of s#@T to Iraq with a broken rifle, no water, or food put them in the most dangerous place we can find and leave them there!!! :devious:

Gary Hall
02-25-07, 07:14 PM
For too long I have wondered about the selfishness and excesses as contained in the quote attributed to Thomas Jefferson: " . . . I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than those attending too small a degree of it. . . " That for me is total Bull Shiite, and I prefer the words of Robert E. Lee: "Duty is the sublimest word in our English Language. Do your duty in all things. You cannot do more. You should never wish to do less." At the time when I fully expect to meet Thomas Jefferson in Hell, I hope to have occasion to tell him that now both of us can properly accept the reapings of our earlier sowings. Belatedly for me, I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much discipline than those attending too small a degree of it. Rest in peace Rex Baum, I despise the world that brought this to you. Gary Hall, Tyler, TX

ridingcrops
02-27-07, 10:45 AM
I like the idea of sending these scumbags to Iraq. Let them do point with a broken rifle and give them ten years in the s*** and if they survive give them to recruit training and let them know what they did. Then the recruits would have some special time to work them over and get some experience of how to handle scumbags in real life.
But these little s**** will probably get off with short jail time or probation. Sort of like here in the DC area when some high school football player was involved with a hold up and they gave him probation because it might hurt his chances of a scholarship to college. Of course this wasn't some poor inner city kid it was a kid from a well off family. Another one who should be someones girlfriend in the joint where he belongs.