PDA

View Full Version : Lcpl Craig A. Crews

victoriacrews
02-19-07, 06:19 PM
My husband served in the U.S.M.C. from 1987-1991. He was in the Persian Gulf War. Stationed at Cherry point, N.C. I am looking for those who may have known him during this time. 2 names I have are James Grimes and Mike Stambaugh (friends of his) Craig was recently killed in an auto accident.
He was in the 3rd LAAM Bn. If you know Craig, please contact me.

GySgtRet
02-19-07, 06:40 PM
but if you want that information it is customary to fill in your profile. Otherwise you probably won't get any replies. You will need a lot more information than you have provided.

victoriacrews
02-19-07, 07:08 PM
Craig was stationed at Cherry Point, N.C. He served in the Persian Gulf War (Desert Shield and Storm). He was discharged in November of 1991 and came home to Belle Glade, then moved to Clewiston, Fl....

victoriacrews
02-20-07, 07:20 AM
Sir,

I am the wife of Craig A. Crews....his friend was James Grimes while in the Corp. and I don't know whether James Grimes is still in the Marine Corp. or not. I just know how was stationed at Cherry Point while my husband was. James was from Virginia. It would be great if I could let James know what has happened to his buddy. If you can, please ask James if he knew Craig A. Crews. Craig was 38 and born in 1968, so I'm assuming that James is around the same age. Please let me know and I appreciate all you can help.

GySgtRet
02-20-07, 05:17 PM
to help this young lady out? I know the James Grimes she is speaking of but I cannot find him here in Stafford. I know him from being stationed at Henderson Hall before I retired.

Semper Fi