PDA

View Full Version : Operation BBQ For Our Troops

BBQKing
02-18-07, 09:03 AM
I am going to Camp Lejeune to do a Texas style BBQ for 2nd Tanks on April 11th and 12th. If anyone is interested in giving me a hand in this drop me an e-mail. I have done many of these out here in Calif and I hope to get something started back at Lejeune.

MacAngus
02-18-07, 10:38 AM
You're doing an awesome job BBQ KING. Thats what it's about continuing to help the troops and make them more comfortable when they get back. When I got back from Iraq I think they had one of those BBq's the day I left active duty and I didn't want to stay on base.It smelled terrific I bet it tasted better. Semper Fi

thedrifter
02-18-07, 11:16 AM
I am going to Camp Lejeune to do a Texas style BBQ for 2nd Tanks on April 11th and 12th. If anyone is interested in giving me a hand in this drop me an e-mail. I have done many of these out here in Calif and I hope to get something started back at Lejeune.

Will get the word out here by contacting our friends..;)

Ellie

BBQKing
02-18-07, 07:26 PM
if you can't make this one I have one coming up in May out at 29 Palms< CA that I am sure we will need some help. We plan on feeding the entire base again. Thats 12,000 Marines and family members.