PDA

View Full Version : (Books) The Inside Story How We Won The War Against Iraq

10thzodiac
02-18-07, 08:23 AM
Marines,

I inherited two hard covered Iraqi war pictorial books from my sons uncle in-law, RIP, [Army Korea].

Both are from the Editors of TIME Magazine, suggested retail price $24.95, 2003 editions. One is titled '21 Days to Baghdad, The inside story of how America won the war against Iraq. The other, 'The War in Iraq, the illustrated history.

Rather than getting a couple of bucks for them [no disrespect intended] at a garage sale, I thought possibly some of you Marines may know of some deserving Marine family or other service family who lost a parent or family member who may find some comfort having these books.

If you will PM me, I'll send you the books to give to them. I will give highest priority to children of fallen Marines, then other branches. I will split the books up if I have more than one request.

Please ask the family first and explain I only have two, and not to be disappointed as it will be on a first come first served basis as explained above to members who reasonably filled their profile out here at L'neck. If there are no takers during the life of this thread (page 1). I'll repost as too who wants them.

SF

10thz http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/tsmileys2/19.gif

jryanjack
02-18-07, 08:41 AM
Outstanding idea 10th Z!