PDA

View Full Version : I get really angry

Soon2BeVIP
02-15-07, 09:34 PM
when I see news articles about Westboro Baptist Church. I'm not sure how many people here know them..I'm guessing a good amount of you do. But it makes me sick to my stomach that people could actually protest at a funeral for a Marine/soldier. If I ever know someone that dies and has these people show up to protest...I don't care if I get in a lot of trouble. I will be having some bodies hit the floor. Sorry for the rant, but I saw another article online while surfing and it got me mad. If this is political delete it...I'm not sure what qualifies as political. But in all seriousness...I think a group of us should go give them a talking too ;)

dmk
02-15-07, 10:49 PM
Isn't that part of what the Marines fight for, so Americans can exercise their constitutional rights? (Regardless of how stupid they are?)

But I agree with you - extremely tasteless - no class at all. :(

USMC90
02-15-07, 11:49 PM
Wait until someone in their family dies and lets go protest at their funeral.

"God Loves It When F*cking As*holes Like You Die!"

devildoghopeful
02-16-07, 03:56 AM
Yeah, although the Armed Forces fight for their right to say such things, maybe members of the general population who aren't in the military (yet) should have a nice little friendly chat with them ;)

Soon2BeVIP
02-16-07, 04:51 PM
Isn't that part of what the Marines fight for, so Americans can exercise their constitutional rights? (Regardless of how stupid they are?)
Ya I see what your saying...but if I died fighting for their freedom and they protested at my funeral...i hope I'd have some buddies to knock them the !#$% out

Depumo
02-26-07, 07:11 PM
Trust me, they wouldn't protest for long. If I seen them protesting at one of my brothers funeral. Lets just say thay'll beable to taste the gortex in my boot.

aviator101
02-26-07, 09:02 PM
I just don't understand how they can interpret the Bible the way they do. It is rediculous and if I ever saw them at a funeral protesting I would gladly throw the first punch.

SkilletsUSMC
02-26-07, 09:11 PM
Trust me, they wouldn't protest for long. If I seen them protesting at one of my brothers funeral. Lets just say thay'll beable to taste the gortex in my boot.

Well then Marine, go get'em I know those F a g s were at the funeral for my buddy that died. The problem was I was still in Iraq when it happened.