PDA

View Full Version : Graduating son's Pictures

smking
02-12-07, 09:33 PM
My son told me we could find his graduation pictures on the internet....does anyone know where we could find them?

1st BN Delta Company Platoon 1066

thanks,
steve

jinelson
02-12-07, 09:51 PM
If your son is currently at MCRD San Diego he is correct and I know a link to a site that will allow you to see a video of him and his platoon. But please forgive me I only give that information to members that have the courtesy of completing their profiles.

Jim

jinelson
02-14-07, 05:54 PM
Thank you! The link that you are looking for is;

http://www.devildogs.info/

Jim

smking
02-14-07, 10:28 PM
Jim, thank you very much for that link. It was exactly what we were looking for. My son is second row from the top, and second one in from the left. it was good to see him. He graduates on the 2nd of March.

003XXMarineDAD
02-15-07, 04:04 PM
When you see him Graduate tell him thanks.
Welcome to the Marine family hope you enjoy the pride we all have in the ones serving.

klw641
03-15-07, 06:51 PM
Jim, thank you very much for that link. It was exactly what we were looking for. My son is second row from the top, and second one in from the left. it was good to see him. He graduates on the 2nd of March.

Hey, Steve, my son also graduated March 2 from MCRD San Diego. He was in Plt 1065! I spoke to one of the cameramen for the company that posts the videos and does the graduation video, and asked him to pass on my thanks for the platoon videos. I only wish the parents of recruits at PI could have the same thing.

Kathy

julie martin
04-04-07, 07:15 PM
Hello,
I am trying to find out if there is any vidio or pictures to see. My son will be graduating on April 20th. Also here is his co.# , 1st rtbn Charlie co. 40002
Please let me know thank you
Julie Martin